Trombe

Raphael OHP re-open

Raphael has re-opened their OHP at 2015/11/01, and they will hold KAZUKI 17th memorial live "蒼の邂逅" at TSUTAYA O-East at 2016/04/07 and their live tour 2016 "癒し小屋" since Yokohama BAY HALL at 2016/05/23 and up to Fukuoka DRUM LOGOS at 2016/07/24

http://raphael.jp/

I would prefer that they not write new songs. Some comebacks can be disappointing when making music again after more than a decade of disbandment. The industry may force them to sacrifice their original style in a way that might not be pleasant for those who love the band.

What they did in the past was and is awesome and it is good that there are still people who love that music of the recent past.

I'd get excited, but some years ago they did the same thing with the guys from Ayabie as support members and we never got anything more than some pictures, so I'm skeptical, but yeah, they should totes stick together, release more stuff, etc.

I doubt that they'll release new material considering Kazuki wrote almost all of their music, but I'm ecstatic that they're back for another tour. I was actually planning on going to one of their shows at Zepp Tokyo 3 years ago but couldn't get a ticket.

Fingers crossed I can make it to at least one show this time.

their members have mentioned that their live tour 2016 "癒し小屋" as "LAST TOUR", and additional lives have been added as tickets of original lives have been sold out