Sign in to follow this  
evilcoconut

snow!

I love snow. Then I can make snow hikes and take amazing pictures. :D

Weather forecast predicts snow by the end of the week, which would be unusually early, even earlier then last year, when it came in early December and stayed until early March. But I can remember winters when we could be lucky to have any snow at all in the lowlands. So sad. Snow > rain.

But it's been predicted that this winter will be very cold, I'm really looking forward to it. :)

since the place i am at right now near the equator so no, no snow in South East Asia.

I love snow though, but rarely have it, even back at home. Since Borrego is a desert D:

the last time i had it, me and cousins were making huge phallus of snow replacing jack frost, t'was fun. :lol:

When I was in Canada there was snowfall in October, how have you not had any yet!?

Alas, there is no snow here either. It normally doesn't happen until January/February and it's not the nice, fluffy snow some other European countries are prone to getting. It gets slushy quickly.

They're expecting a lot of snow this weekend here in the Netherlands. I remember from last year, we already had some snow by now, then a three weeks nothing, and then from mid-december till mid-march every weekend snow... First thing I did every Monday in about 10-12 weeks, cleaning snow...

And then you learn how to hate snow. One day or one week snow, okay, but 3 months in a row...

Sign in to follow this