Trombe

グリーヴァ(Grieva) new single "不眠症。(insomnia)" release

グリーヴァ(Grieva) new single "不眠症。(insomnia)" will be released at 2015/10/14 (1,080yen, limited 999)

[track list]
01.insomnia

グリーヴァ(Grieva) vs 黒百合と影(kuroyuri to kage) will hold their 2-man live "闇惨獲死赫-ヤミサンカクシカク- Vol.01" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/10/04

CN_LIQfUEAAQ-0s.jpg
CN_LIy7UsAA27NE.jpg

グリーヴァ(Grieva) new single "不眠症。(insomnia)" will be released at 2015/10/14 (1,080yen, limited 999)

[track list]

01.insomnia

グリーヴァ(Grieva) vs 黒百合と影(kuroyuri to kage) will hold their 2-man live "闇惨獲死赫-ヤミサンカクシカク- Vol.01" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/10/04

CN_LIQfUEAAQ-0s.jpg

CN_LIy7UsAA27NE.jpg

Yes please!

Just to clarify, I think the single is called Fuminshou and the song is called insomnia.

◆最新Realease情報 7th Single「不眠症。」

2016年10月14日(水)

全国流通盤999枚限定生産

収録曲:CD 1.insomnia

品番:AMWK-021

価格:¥1,080(TAX IN)

Well, it is limited to 999 pieces, that may explain why it's expensive. They expect it to become a rarity, maybe.

But wow, I really like the look. It's quite different from the ones they had so far.

- It's available in normal shops

- 不眠症 means insomnia so I guess Trombe is assuming that the band is pronouncing the Japanese word with English title (as bands sometimes do)

- October 2016? They're announcing a one-track single that's more than a year away? I guess that's a typo, but still lol

- I'm glad they're copying some other bands for this look. Hopefully the song sounds a bit Madeth-like or something \m/

Ugh, one track. Still, new grieva, so yayyy :D

^ This! Also like the new look & I'm really fond of their cover arts :]

This is a change from their most recent looks being very similar. I like where this is going. Just got to wait for the previews now.

And the case is pretty sweet!

- 不眠症 means insomnia so I guess Trombe is assuming that the band is pronouncing the Japanese word with English title (as bands sometimes do)

Wouldn't Grieva write the title as "Insomnia -不眠症-"* then? From what I've seen so far, the song title is still "Insomnia" while the single has its name on the cover lol.

*this sorta reminds me of Kuroyume's usual typesets kek