Trombe

シビレバシル(sibilebashir) has joined Shimizuya Records & new maxi single "二重人格" release

it is announced at シビレバシル(sibilebashir) vs AvelCain 2-man live tour "狂人(kyoujin)" tour final at Kagurazaka EXPLOSION at 2015/08/17 that シビレバシル(sibilebashir) has joined Shimizuya Records at 2015/08/18, and their new maxi single "二重人格(nijuujinkaku)" will be released at 2015/10/14 (1,620yen, limited 300)

[track list]
01.二重人格(nijuujinkaku)
02.BOTTOMLESS SWAMP
03.ロマネスク、無情(romanesque mujou)

btw they will hold their one-man live "人間失格(ningenshikkaku)" at Higashikouenji 20000V at 2015/11/23

CMnoB1OUsAAu8Lk.jpg

I'm happy that the band is finally getting [a little] more popular but of all labels to sign to, why Shimizuya :/

I don't have a good feeling about this.

LOOOL so they were talking about this ha.ha...Well I'm excited for them like alread mentioned before they deserve so much more!

I don't know how to feel about this because 99% of Shimizuya bands are all disbanded right? They killed Lycaon, now they're coming for Sibile.

I don't know how to feel about this because 99% of Shimizuya bands are all disbanded right? They killed Lycaon, now they're coming for Sibile.

So here's the deal with Shimizuya.

Not only do they overwork their bands and have them on a short leash, they also have a history of doing selected promotion. They used One Star and Avidit's (and Avelcain until recently) profits to only promote Lycaon and left them to rot and eventually disband most likely due to the selected promotion. Now that Lycaon is breaking up I'm sure they're using Lycaon's profits since their disbandment announcement to promote Avelcain to make more money for the manager.

The manager is a money-hungry bastard that doesn't give a shit about the bands.

So here's the deal with Shimizuya.

Not only do they overwork their bands and have them on a short leash, they also have a history of doing selected promotion. They used One Star and Avidit's (and Avelcain until recently) profits to only promote Lycaon and left them to rot and eventually disband most likely due to the selected promotion. Now that Lycaon is breaking up I'm sure they're using Lycaon's profits since their disbandment announcement to promote Avelcain to make more money for the manager.

The manager is a money-hungry bastard that doesn't give a shit about the bands.

Wow, I did not know Izumi was like that. That changes my perspective of him completely. I really hope if worse comes to worse they decide to leave this label and not end up like everyone else.

Not as brilliant as Sayonara Rhapsody but still sounds decent

And oh my, izumi with his movements and expression.. Always sooo.. Beautiful I can not not like him for that lol

Oh my, I wish I could go to those lives. Both are really good live, but on the same stage it should be amazing.