Trombe

new member will join AvelCain?

AvelCain new spot for their one-man live "釘、御札、午前二時…(kugi ofuda gozenniji)" at TSUTAYA O-East at 2015/08/29 shows 4 members...it appears that new member will join the band at that one-man live at 2015/08/29, and I hope 葬-sou- will re-join the band as he will depart from 麗麗(reirei) after their one-man live at Nagoya SECOND VISION at 2015/08/30

CKxLiQkUAAEhIFY.jpg

If its another Guitarist that'd be cool, no matter what it is its still gonna be cool. But if another guitarist then their sound is gonna get even more greater.

If its another Guitarist that'd be cool, no matter what it is its still gonna be cool. But if another guitarist then their sound is gonna get even more greater.

This!! I hope this fourth member is another guitarist, though it may not be the case if 葬-sou- comes back, since he used to be their drummer. But he could play guitar, since he played bass when he was in 麗麗.

eve might as well be a permanent member he writes everything LOL he can be their scary onnagata

Why haven't they done this yet?! I agree that they should just make eve an official member of the band since he already does all the studio drums, production, and composition!

eh im not crazy about a second guitarist joining i dont think its necessary for avelcain (besides the live show, which is sorely lacking a guitarist)

I agree that they should just make eve an official member of the band since he already does all the studio drums, production, and composition!

Agreeed²

It may be Eve!

I don't think so Eve doesn't look very tall like the dude on the left

Could this new drummer be 旬奈 (ex. ダリ) ?? or someone related to ShimizuyaRecords ? like ...希京 (ex. Avidit.) ?!?