Trombe

R指定(R-shitei) new album "少女喪失-syojosousitsu-" release

it is announced at R指定(R-shitei) one-man live at Hibiya Yagai Ongakudou at 2015/07/25 that their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2015/10/28, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "青春の闇(seishun no yami)" since Kumamoto DRUM Be-9 V1 at 2015/10/31 and up to tour final "知恵遅レ共ノ姫始メ(chie chire tomo no hime hajime)" at Toyosu PIT at 2016/01/11

SET-LIST at 2015/07/25:

01.スーサイドメモリーズ
02.殺したいくらい愛してる
03.アイアムメンヘラ
04.飴玉
05.秘事
06.アバズレディ
07.友達を殺しました
08.ネクラ・ネクロ・ネグロ
09.溺愛ドロップ
10.置き去りの傘
11.サドマゾ
12.愛國革命
13.ギラつく太陽
14.学級崩壊
15.青春はリストカット

EN1
01.バイバイ。
02.オレンジ
03.さらばビッチ
04.病ンデル彼女
05.修羅場
06.波瀾万丈、椿唄
07.Air...
08.ever sleep

Well, I am feeling iffy about this album!

They have released SIX single tracks since VISUAL IS DEAD:

病ンデル彼女、殺したいくらい愛してる、八幡の藪知らず、包帯男、サドマゾ、スーサイドメモリーズ

If all of these singles appear on the album, then the tracklist might be very messy and have a terrible flow, just like VISUAL IS DEAD, which had seven single tracks and only 9 new ones. Although I don't think a tracklist flow can be worse than VID, since that album ended abruptly with their worst song ever lol.

Also, I just don't like how they've been producing their music these days. It sounds way too overdone, and all those fake glittery cymbal noises get on my nerves after a while. I miss the [more] raw production style that 日本沈没 and 人間失格 had.

I'm sure this is just me missing their heavy stuff from the past. After all, songs like 毒盛る are what caught my interest in this band. Regardless of my pre-release cynicism, I am looking forward to see how this album turns out.

Another band that's been a hit or miss with the singles after VISUAL IS DEAD (which I loved btw, even if it was inconsistent), but still happy that they're FINALLY releasing another album!

Am I the only one who consistently loved everything they released after VISUAL IS DEAD? 

i was worried i'm being the only one.. 

Well, I am feeling iffy about this album!

They have released SIX single tracks since VISUAL IS DEAD:

病ンデル彼女、殺したいくらい愛してる、八幡の藪知らず、包帯男、サドマゾ、スーサイドメモリーズ

If all of these singles appear on the album, then the tracklist might be very messy and have a terrible flow, just like VISUAL IS DEAD, which had seven single tracks and only 9 new ones. Although I don't think a tracklist flow can be worse than VID, since that album ended abruptly with their worst song ever lol.

Also, I just don't like how they've been producing their music these days. It sounds way too overdone, and all those fake glittery cymbal noises get on my nerves after a while. I miss the [more] raw production style that 日本沈没 and 人間失格 had.

I'm sure this is just me missing their heavy stuff from the past. After all, songs like 毒盛る are what caught my interest in this band. Regardless of my pre-release cynicism, I am looking forward to see how this album turns out.

surely, 毒盛る is my only fav track of this band.

title of their new album is finalized as "少女喪失-syojosousitsu-" (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A will include CD+bonus CD (including X'mas song)+DVD (including PV), limited edition TYPE B will include CD+DVD (including PV), and regular edition TYPE C will include CD only

[CD track list] (song order not yet finalized)
01.帝都に死す(teito ni shisu)
02.喪失-sousitsu-
03.サドマゾ(sadomaso)
04.終身旅行(shuushinryokou)
05.晩秋(banshuu)
06.病ンデル彼女(yanderu kanojo)
07.白いキャンバス、赤い絵の具(shiroi canvas akai enogu)
08.O.D
09.八幡の薮知らず(yahata no yabu shirazu)
10.君はサブカルチャー(kimi wa subculture)
11.殺したいくらい愛してる(koroshitai kurai itoshiteru)
12.THE廃人間(THE hainingen)
13.スーサイドメモリーズ(suicide memories)
14.焔-homura-
15.MELT DOWN
16.さらばビッチ(saraba bitch)

all songs are written and composed by マモ(mamo), except the following songs are composed by other members:

Z - "終身旅行(shuushinryokou)"
楓(kaede) - "白いキャンバス、赤い絵の具(shiroi canvas akai enogu)"
七星(nanahoshi) - "O.D"
宏崇(hirotaka) - "焔-homura-"

I guess that explains most of what many thought, but at least the majority is still new music and still looking forward to hear the new songs since everything has been good up to this point

少女喪失 ... "losing the girl"? Well, Okay then...

6/16 tracks were already released, and one of them is the last track. Almost exactly as I predicted, though I assumed they'd use 包帯男 instead of さらばビッチ. I kinda hate it when bands make the last track something that's already been released. I'll need to go back and listen to the song to know how I feel about it closing a long album.

I was hoping 七星 would have composed an instrumental track for this album, as I fucking loved 狐の参列 (from VISUAL IS DEAD), but I'm still looking forward to hearing his track, O.D. And the first track won't just be some intro SE, which I'm glad about. Nothing else to say yet...

These are my attempted track title translations if anyone's interested.

They could be totally wrong, though.

帝都に死す = Die In The Imperial Capital

少女喪失 = Losing The Girl (?)

終身旅行 = Journey Of A Lifetime

晩秋 = Late Fall

病んでる彼女 = Ailing Sweetheart (?)

白いキャンバス、赤い絵の具 = White Canvas, Red Paints

八幡の薮知らず = The Labyrinth

君はサブカルチャー = [You Are] Subculture (???)

殺したいくらい愛してる = I Love You So Much, I Want To Kill You

廃人間 = THE INVALID

焔 = Burning Passion

さらばビッチ = So Long, Bitch!

so is that supposed to be menstrual blood or popped cherry blood?

I'm going to say popped cherry.

.. this lends a new meaning to the title. "Loss of virginity" perhaps??