Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Crimson Shiva members new band "SHIVA" new maxi single "バラモンの教え" release

Crimson Shiva members new band "SHIVA" will hold their first live at Osaka STUDIO PARTITA at 2015/08/29

"SHIVA" members:
Vo.TOKIYA (Crimson Shiva)
Gt.ASUKA (Crimson Shiva)
Gt.SHINJI (Crimson Shiva)
Ba.NATSUKI (ex-REBELLION-->thee sheeps(support), now in Crimson Shiva)
Dr.RUKA (ex-Dear L'Novel-->Xrista-->プラセボ(placebo)(support)(きよ/kiyo)-->Dead Children(support)(ゆうほ/yuuho))

their distributed single "BELIEVER" has been released through indie CD stores since 2015/07/21, and their new maxi single "バラモンの教え(brahman no oshie)" will be released at 2015/09/02 (5 songs, 1,620yen)

CKc_p4nUEAArSCw.jpg

http://www.shivaofficial.com/

interesting, wonder what they will sound like.

side note: would've been nice if they had picked some other name...as if searching for releases by the band 'Shiva' wasn't already hard enough lol -_-

interesting, wonder what they will sound like.

Crimson Shiva for sure. It's the same band ^^'

So, I think Crimson Shiva won't come back...another hiatus turned into disband.

"バラモンの教え(brahman no oshie)" [track list]
01.バラモニズム(brahmanism)
02.螺旋歌(rasenka)
03.BURY LULLABY
04.ヴェーダ(veda)
05.嘆きの売女(nageki no baita)

btw their new maxi single "バラモンの教え(brahman no oshie)" will be released under "BR RECORDS"

Same. But I'm excited over the fact that Kiryu was once from this same label. Is it related to B.P RECORDS ? It'd be nice to see they getting the same exposure as Royz and CODOMO DRAGON.

Same. But I'm excited over the fact that Kiryu was once from this same label. Is it related to B.P RECORDS ? It'd be nice to see they getting the same exposure as Royz and CODOMO DRAGON.

No, it's different I think.

their LIVE DVD will be released in early 2015/12, which will include scene of their live at event "FEST FES 2015" at Osaka STUDIO PARTITA at 2015/08/29 and backstage footage

oh wow that was a lot better than i expected. i don't regret blindly preordering this XD

i mainly started listening to them because of the song Mermaid Misery and i'm glad they've kept their softer side (for once lol).

I'd say bury lullaby and the last track are the most appealing, but none of this is very impressive and doesn't really have the charm of their Crimson Shiva releases?

I will say that I prefer the name Shiva alone, Crimson Shiva just to me sounded like words put together because they sound cool. (Although it's kind of a forgone conclusion since I was already a huge fan of "SIVA" years ago)

I like the intro track though, it's super easy to please me with sitar and such Hindustani instrumentation

Sign in to follow this