chemicalpictures

I'll introduce myself too, I guess?

Hello guys, since some old members are doing their introductions now, I guess I'll do mine as well, even after being around for so long!

26yo, brazilian from Rio de Janeiro. Regarding jmusic, some of my favorite disbanded bands are:

bis (which someday I'll make a tattoo of that heart thingy on their logo)
xTRiPx
nil delete heads
Ellegarden

Pay money to my Pain

chemical pictures
DELUHI

EAT YOU ALIVE

And that are still around:

baroque
Develop One's Faculties (my hope on VK)

WING WORKS
Megamasso
Plastic Tree
MUCC
DIV

I've been around since I don't know when, started listening to japanese bands around 2002~2003, Tonberry torrents was the first place that blew me away with their content, as far as I remember, then to several phases of TW/MH. MH is the only place where I actually feel confortable to interact with people, the fanbase in other places is generally too obnoxious/childish/weird (totally not trying to be superior in any way, anyone who listens to VK has its fair share of weirdness, let's be honest).

But here we can actually talk about music without people losing their shit everytime someone disagrees with them.

So, keep being this fucking great community, keep rocking MH! And keep providing us obscure japanese music that even japanese people themselves do not care about!

ahaha, glad to see you joining in on the introductions! I've seen you around the forum for a while, so it's nice to get a formal introduction.

You've def. been around a while if you were using tonberry, haha. I thought "hope" by Develop One's Faculties's was pretty dope, so I'm interested to see where they go.

Hey nice to meet ya! And cool lists of bands there!!

bis is one of the biggest bands that I miss! Although I found out about them pretty late.

Glad to see that you like xTRiPx, baroque, and Plastic Tree as well!!

Also, nil delete heads yeahhhh~ Hope to see Dachi in a new band soon..