Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

アンチフェミニズム(∀NTI FEMINISM) mix album "MAD OF PAIN" release

アンチフェミニズム(∀NTI FEMINISM) mix album "MAD OF PAIN" will be released at 2015/08/26 (2,700yen)

[track list]
01.卑劣
02.HELL ON EARTH
03.ピノキオ
04.NO ONE YOU KNOW
05.油すまし
06.DREAMLESS SLEEP
07.狂気は今も闇からここに(LIVE)
08.僕の描く世界は完璧(2013.07.03 LIVE)

CIkLTJFUwAApuvc.jpg

Yay~... tho wondering what exactly this "mix album" means. It has 8 tracks, that's for sure. I've seen some older blog entry where they referred to it as a mini album, so maybe that's what it is basically, with some live recordings slapped onto the end. Anyway, looking forward to it! :D

Here's a bigger resolution version of the flier where you can see the song titles more clearly:

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/l/t1.0-9/11659216_383771708482609_2097558506991693993_n.jpg?oh=a49e6db0fc926123d7e38f49e696b496&oe=5614B4C8

Please tell me this won't be "death metal". Their interpretation of death metal on Malicious Power was by far the most unpleasant thing they've ever produced. Stick with the hardcore punk / metal mix and I'll be happy.

I've always been a fan of Anti Feminism, so I am really looking forward to this. I think both their hardcore and crossover thrash releases are good, and that includes Malicious Power. Crossover thrash supreme! Prefer them when they lean towards hardcore, though.

KENZI will hold his presents live "KENZI 30th Anniversary Project 元祖ビジュアル系かまいたちKENZI伝説" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2016/07/02

[live participating artists]
Special Session Band
THE DEAD P☆P STARS
アンチフェミニズム(∀NTI FEMINISM)
Gargoyle
SEX MACHINEGUNS
KAMIJO
犬神サアカス團(inugami circus-dan)
emmuree
and more

Sign in to follow this