Trombe

new band "ジバルト(gibalte)" has formed

continual session band "Nadia" has changed to new formal band "ジバルト(gibalte)" at 2015/07/01, and they will hold their first live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2015/08/07, since which their live-distributed demo single "雫遊び(shizuku asobi)" will be released

"ジバルト(gibalte)" members:
Vo.千梠(chiro) (ex-プラム(plum)-->『.EXE』-->クレパス(craypas))
Gt.斬羽(zanpa) (ex-VIRED-->Vangarde-->Cyclone-->LakuGaki(support)(しづき/shizuki))
Gt.来兎(raito) (ex-バストネス(VASTNESX)-->柏屋本舗(kashiwayahonpo))
Ba.翔薫(shouka) (ex-Javelin-->エクシア(excia))
Dr.慈瑠(zil)

their new maxi single "Unreal World" will be released in 2015 autumn (1,200yen, limited 666)

[track list]
01.Unreal World
02.現実逃夢(genjitsutoumu)
03.Brick

CIwcEpVUwAA3htD.jpg

http://www.gibalte.com/

that pv setting AGAIN lmao xD  but chiro omg *-*  I loved .EXE and this line-up is nice too  and so is the pv spot.I rly like it ^_^  

CIwcEpVUwAA3htD.jpg

The two dudes in the left side of the pic look like Pentagon and the ones in the right side look like old school Naitomea. They sound ok, tough.

session "ソラシド(soraseed)" will perform at Shinjuku CLUB SCIENCE at 2015/11/01

"ソラシド(soraseed)" members:
Vo.Rihito (ex-Ellseed)
Gt.来兎(raito) (ジバルト(gibalte))
Gt.りんりん(rinrin) (ハイパーポケット(hyper pocket), FULL EFFECT'(support))
Ba.karuma (FULL EFFECT'(support))
Dr.Holly (OWL)

release date of their new maxi single "Unreal World" is finalized at 2015/12/16, which will be sold in advance at their presents live "Autumn does not end-非現実世界ノ果テ- 晩秋" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/12/12

CIwcEpVUwAA3htD.jpg

The two dudes in the left side of the pic look like Pentagon and the ones in the right side look like old school Naitomea. They sound ok, tough.

The usual Visual look from left to right is like Tera (★NOハウス) already , then the ナイトメア vocalist look and of course Hitsugi's Red hair ..., By the way , Brick sound okay though !!

their live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their mini one-man live "非現実世界ハ反響ナリ(higenjitsu sekai wa hankyou nari)" at Kagurazaka TRASH UP!! at 2016/03/17

I didn't think about Yomi but I did think about Hitsugi when I saw the guy on the far right.

As for their sound, I would only get rid of of the synth. I can't stand that sound anymore. So many bands using it since 2010.

btw they will hold their presents live "邪心的共鳴乱舞 壱~慈しまれる、瑠璃色の原石~" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/05/18

SET-LIST at 2016/03/17:

01.現実逃夢
02.雫遊び
03.サイハテルウプ
04.Brick
05.冷温花
06.骸
07.Try angle

EN1
01.Brick (Vo.慈瑠 / Gt.千梠 / Gt.翔薫 / Ba.斬羽 / Dr.来兎)
02.偶像シャッフォル
03.サイハテルウプ