Trombe

BUCK-TICK Vo.櫻井敦司(sakurai atsushi) solo project "THE MORTAL"

BUCK-TICK Vo.櫻井敦司(sakurai atsushi) solo project "THE MORTAL" will hold their live tour "TOUR THE MORTAL 2015" at Osaka ORIX THEATER at 2015/11/17 and at Tokyo NHK HALL at 2015/11/25-11/26

his collector's box "愛の惑星 -Collector's Box-" will be released at 2015/09/30 (8,618yen)

[DISC 1]
・SHM-CD「愛の惑星~Original Album」(2015 Remastering)
[DISC 2]
・SHM-CD「愛の惑星~Single & Works」(2015 Remastering)
[DISC 3]
・SHM-CD「愛の惑星~Live at NHK HALL 21st July, 2004」
[DISC 4]
・Blu-ray Disc「-EXPLOSION-愛の惑星LIVE 2004」+「Music Video (3 songs)」

I'm just laughing at the fact that in vk it's usually like... vampires or like beautifully androgenous mystical beings (well 90s mostly) etc and then BAM sakurai brings it bac down to earth with THE MORTAL xD

Nice to see stuff is being recorded, I wonder if Cloudchair(Jake of Guniw Tools) is involved since he is following on twitter and composed a song for 愛の惑星/performed as member of the live band.

We might get some kind of update very soon (tho this is just speculation): the project's Instagram posted a photo with a "3" in it yesterday, and another one with a "2" just now.

I'm expecting great things. Obviously. It's Sakurai we're talking about!

Me too!

I always take a look at the facebook page of the project and the countdown is totally blowing my mind xD

I wanna know something mooore! Hope that tomorrow something very cool will be posted :'D! I'm hoping for some material previews and not only thinks just like promo pics or whatever.. I wanna hear something xD!  Today was '1' so tomorrow they had to post the thing! I can't wait anymore hahah x'3 ...I want to create my idea of what the project will look like :D!

I'm expecting something very dark and sexy, in perfect Mr. Sakurai sexy and darky style ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ  ~

Their official homepage was just opened with lotsa information & pretty pictures~ :3 http://the-mortal.com/

New mini album "Spirit" will be released on 2015/10/14, featuring 2 new original songs and 3 cover songs.

Project lineup:

Vocals: 櫻井敦司 (Sakurai Atsushi)
Guitar: Jake Cloudchair (ex-Guniw Tools)
Guitar: 村田有希生 (Murata Yukio) (my way my love)
Bass: 三代堅 (Miyo-ken) (ex-M-AGE)
Drums: 秋山タカヒコ (Akiyama Takahiro) (downy)

(basically, mostly these are people whom Atsushi worked with in the past in his solo project)