Trombe

new band "メアリィ(meary)" has formed

new band "メアリィ(meary)" will hold their first demo live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2015/06/17

"メアリィ(meary)" members:
Vo.兎稀(toki)
Gt.Lyoka (ex-プラセボ(placebo)(Ryo))
Ba.Reona. (ex-Luminous-->Veronica's grace-->Rebeltych-->Dianslave)
Dr.妃露(hiro) (ex-ReivieЯ-->nano Mother ted(support))

loving their look and i hope i can hear something from them soon cuz i followed the vocalist on twitter for quite some time now and i am really eager to hear what he sounds like.

it is announced at their live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2015/09/14 that their 3-month consecutive new singles "未練(miren)" "O錠様(O-jousama)" "失楽(shitsuraku)" will be released at 2015/10/28, at 2015/11/25 and at 2015/12/23 respectively (1,620yen each)

"未練(miren)" [track list]
01.未練(miren)
02.Be Revived
03.あなたと私(anata to watashi)

"O錠様(O-jousama)" [track list]
01.O錠様(O-jousama)
02.Doll
03.うて病(utebyou)

"失楽(shitsuraku)" [track list]
01.失楽(shitsuraku)
02.ゐじめ(ijime)
03.ハサミ(hasami)

btw they will hold their free one-man live "人狂ベル" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2015/12/24

CO30b-XUkAIA31V.jpg
CO30b-bUEAAqm2w.jpg
CO30gXUUsAEYAqn.jpg
CO30nnfUEAAFCng.jpg
CO30r1TUEAAHOuq.jpg

super excited for this since i was stalking toki's twitter for soo long. XD

now just hoping the waiting was worth it and they sound good...

and it's probably just me but toki somehow reminds me from his look and hair a lot of XalteaA's vocalist... would be too cool if their sound would be similar or at least as good...

I too was expecting heavier, was just thinking last night about how I'd like to know how Meary sounds.

It's just as likely though that sunny VK choruses like this will be at least bookended by some basic heaviness. Maybe to the degree that Pentagon is.

to be honest i also expected something way heavier from their looks but i already pre-ordered this CD weeks ago so...

and on the other hand - you never know, maybe they just took the most "mainstream" sounding song for this sample... or *like often in Vk* by just hearing the chorus you thinks it's totally lame but hearing the full thing everything around that chorus could turn out to be pretty heavy - in Vk you never know so still ultra curious for the full songs so i really know what to expect from them.^^

to be honest i also expected something way heavier from their looks but i already pre-ordered this CD weeks ago so...

and on the other hand - you never know, maybe they just took the most "mainstream" sounding song for this sample... or *like often in Vk* by just hearing the chorus you thinks it's totally lame but hearing the full thing everything around that chorus could turn out to be pretty heavy - in Vk you never know so still ultra curious for the full songs so i really know what to expect from them.^^

You're right about that... Visual kei can trick you lol

When you receive your copy, I'd love to hear what you think of them.

If you like them, I may have to buy it too!!

Cool!! I knew there would have to be some harsh vocals

I really really can't get over the vocalist's look, his hair scheme is greatt/

Clean vocals aren't very strong but it sounds like hes making good use