beni

Monochrome Heaven's User Awards 2014-2015: The Results

Apologies in advance but quite honestly I disagree with everything ^-^

leaf is not the most active, he's just the most present. He's like the kid in school who never misses a class and sits near the back of the classroom, occasionally saying a thing or two. Or in this special case, occasionally holding up a protest sign with a picture of Kamijo on it. But we love you anyway. :staru:

Jigs and kitten and the pretzel and several others are actually more active.

but who really cares

^naw, Dispo-after-his-diet-sable and Bio-fat-but-still-cute-panda are the hottest guys here :3 it's too bad that mh has zero tolerance to straight guys, otherwise they'd have won.

also Drama Queen/King award isn't accurate here, since our queen(or princess?) has been banned already :<

Most effective Troll:

1. @nekkichi

2. @Gaz

3. @herpes

3rd?!

I need to step up my game, got u.

Member with the least constructive posts: 

1. @blackdoll

2. @Sakura Seven

3. @jon_jonz

excuse y'all, danny's contributions are a+

(agreed on the other two tho) 

160x160xput-litter-in-its-place-symbol.p

it's too bad that mh has zero tolerance to straight guys

160x160xput-litter-in-its-place-symbol.p

^naw, Dispo-after-his-diet-sable and Bio-fat-but-still-cute-panda are the hottest guys here :3 it's too bad that mh has zero tolerance to straight guys, otherwise they'd have won.

also Drama Queen/King award isn't accurate here, since our queen(or princess?) has been banned already :<

the votes don't lie

tumblr_ndnmncNaJM1rw0ifto1_400.gif

best looking male should've had a third name tho.

There were so many names put down for third place, it would've be overwhelming. But let's just say, any lad (and gal) who has upped a photo in the Show Yourself thread recently was at least voted once. x'D Cerially. I can edit in the third place if others want to see since I have added all those guys up.

As an oppressed heteronormative, white cis-male...

Good job to everyone who won! I hope to be included in one of these some time! Thank you Monochrome Heaven for helping meet so many of these amazing people, I'm happy for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still shocked, a shared 2nd place for the best-looking female?? Like c'mon, haven't you guys seen the other gurls here? No way I deserve the same place as @237Q, @beni and @hyura (y u so pretty). :-(

Also, BEST SIG FTW! *makes a yuuki swirl*

Right, I forgot this place is a gay haven/heaven lol.

I actually miss our hime. It's so damn boring without her :(

As an oppressed heteronormative, white cis-male...

You mean ”oppressing heteronormative, white cis-male”, because no men can be oppressed, shitlord!

CHECK YOUR PANDA PRIVILEGE RITE NAAAAU!!!

I actually miss our hime. It's so damn boring without her :(

Even if she were allowed to, she wouldn't want to return to this place because of the provocative messages sent toward her all the time. 

You mean ”oppressing heteronormative, white cis-male”, because no men can be oppressed, shitlord!

CHECK YOUR PANDA PRIVILEGE RITE NAAAAU!!!

#triggered