Trombe

ザアザア(xaa-xaa) new mini album "どしゃ降りの彼女(doshaburi no kanojo)" release

Outstanding stuff. Mature, well composed and far from most of the VK clichés. I hope they keep up the good work and get the recognition they deserve, because they have lots of potential. Let's see if they can maintain this quality and how far they'll get with this. I'm rooting for them. Hope they don't let me down.

I'm really happy to hear so many people are digging them. They're a mess and hilarious in so many ways but musically really solid and have been the most exciting thing in vk for me personally since their firt oneman. Here's to hoping they keep growing :D

If anyone wants to grab doshaburi no kanojo I'm going to be getting three for other people so I can swing getting another couple :) I haven't orderd yet because I'm waiting on in store details to be announced so pm me if you're interested!

btw those who attend the oneman live 「どしゃ降りの心斎橋」 @ 心斎橋VARON on July 1st will receive a LIVE DVD of the song 感電、けがのおそれがあります。 (kanden, kega no osore ga arimasu) as a present.

Also, they're making a demo tonight according to Kazuki's twitter sooo I personally expect them to announce a new release at the oneman.

Also, they're making a demo tonight according to Kazuki's twitter sooo I personally expect them to announce a new release at the oneman.

That would be so awesome thanks for the information! :D

No problem! They have a pretty clear pattern for release: Dec. 1st, March 1st, June 1st... So I'm guessing it'll be a release on September 1st.