Sign in to follow this  
HamuNoKoibito

Kagrra, will disband

This is like the sixth disbanding thread on the front page. . . depressing. :(

Kagrra were an okay band and I liked some of their songs actually, so that's a shame.

Kinda pisses me off that a band this great has to disband due to low

record sales while other crappy bands are selling like mad. :evil:

I doubt that has anything to do with it. If that were the case, they'd just come back as an indie band called “Kagrra.?? or something.

I fucken lol'd irl

Took my day from ok to shit. seriously. I totally agree, hands down one of the greatest bands, period.

They were my second visual kei band (malice mizer being first)...but to be honest, they haven't really released anything spectacular in awhile. It's sad b/c I know each member is really, really talented with their instruments and compositions. There songs lately while well structured are still not as powerful as say when they came out with like "Urei" or "Oukaranman" or the beautiful "Satsuki". "Shi Mi Me Yu Ki Sa A" was the last song I felt was worth my time from this band and that's sad to say b/c I love them...Good luck to all the members.

Kinda sad, but to completely honest, they have been doing the same thing for the past few years and I am almost suprised they didn't disband earlier. They have been going strong for a long time, it is only understandable that they would eventually wear out, especially after the most recent releases.

Yea, I never could get into their music save a few songs here and there but still I wasn't expecting to hear this anytime soon. At the same time thinking about it it though I guess it really isn't too shocking since they really have been around for awhile, so yea they probably just wore out. At least they gave their fans a good ten years, good-luck to them in their future endeavors.

I had never expected Kagrra to disband. Its sad for me although I'm not a fan of Kagrra.

now probably "the gazette" would be the next band:/

Nah they probably give their label a lot of profit, so don't worry they won't be disbanding anytime soon.

MOTHER FUCK

FUCK FUCK I NEED TO KILL SOMETHING

D:

FUCK!!!!

Just when you think 2010 can't get even worse ;___; I was just orgasming to san again yesterday!!! D:

Listened to a song or two and didn't like them. I feel really bad for all their fans though. I'll just hope that it won't be one of my favorite bands disbanding next. *crosses fingers*

well this sucks. I never listened to kagrra but as someone who has lost a few favorite bands i totally feel for you guys. It always sucks when a great band calls it quits.

Even though I love kagrra, I can't be sad about it... I think it's for their best, no matter what the reason is...

This is sad, they were really unique and they had good songs released lately.

Apparently theyre probably are going to be replaced by ViViD on the PSC "Major-section"..

Here's more info about their new album and disbandment;

http://www.musicjapanplus.jp/news/1/626 ... -2nd-2011/

http://www.musicjapanplus.jp/news/1/626 ... se-shu-en/

AH CRAP!

I always had a soft spot for Kagrra, I loved Utakata, that's just one of my favorite songs ever. I wonder if this has anything to do with Isshi's vocal problems? Probably has been debated but I'm too lazy to read this. Agreed with the one who said there's shit on PSC that outlasted them. SuG for example. How the hell did this end up on PSC?!!

Anyway, too bad, I really liked them :( I'm really going to miss them!

Sign in to follow this