Sign in to follow this  
Champ213

Max-Dash quits because of : Missa, Nes. Craig, Kai

Honestly, I didn't even notice the dates on the post were from last year orz I thought this was a new topic reminiscing about the occasion XD

HAHAHA I had forgotten about this looser! :D

I must say, this thread gave me a few new laughs XD Anyway, it's funny how Max-dash was incredibly bitcing on edoh's blog only a few months ago and now he's an uploader there :lol:

besides random yaplog or any other Japanese blog for showing CD list for trades,

and some LJs

tell me how many VK related blogspots that really shares rips that the staffs did bought themselves?

it is so hysterical :lol:

i haven't see Jesus by LYCAON though, AND I NEED IT SO BAD, any blogspot can help to fix me? :3

FOUND HIM

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4037

He's already ranting about uploading his stuff on edoh's and that people from here stole it and it happened before blablabla. Can't miss it. Besides the credits go to : M@X who is on edohsama blogspot = Maxdash

lol irl. adding this to the list of reasons why edohsama is the worst vk blog on the net.

damn it, sai. I liked you. It's a shame you're about to be killed now.

pL8cG.gif

we all know ur the one whos in danger bb. conspiring with him and all. i always knew u were shady.

I still <3 u D:

pL8cG.gif

we all know ur the one whos in danger bb. conspiring with him and all. i always knew u were shady.

I lol'd irl

Necro'ing cuz I can. It took me awhile to remember this guy. He was an irritating cunt who asked the same exact question(s?) over and over in chat no matter the response. I answered him a few times at first, but he'd ignore me and ask again so I started ignoring him in return; he wasn't worth the effort.

I miss chatting with "Rise" on here.... and Craig. <3

do you ever just look at threads three years old and seriously want to kill yourself over how embarrassing you were.

ah, sixteen.

Sign in to follow this