Sign in to follow this  
Champ213

Max-Dash quits because of : Missa, Nes. Craig, Kai

I just had to save these epic posts from a google-cached version of TW.net.

Hi.

and Bye.

I don't give a shit about this stupid site anympre

Admins don't do their jobs,

except for Champ. the only one worthy of my respect on here

and some other people.

the rest, go fuck yourselves. : Missa, Nes. Craig, Kai, hmmm, Rise?

Missa, Nes. Craig, Kai, hmmm, Rise? Missa, Nes. Craig, Kai, hmmm, Rise? Missa, Nes. Craig, Kai, hmmm, Rise?

remember yourselves. : Missa, Nes. Craig, Kai, hmmm, Rise?

Rise and Missa you guys are the same : hypocrites, assholes, and people who think they can show newcomers how to act, so you know what? Fuck off boths of you. you are the same, ugly (personality) and helpless and you guys have no arguments to defend yourselves except abusing of your "autority"

I wanted to make a change on this site, but you guys don't even deserve that I lay a finger on this shitty site.

I won't ever pay for assholes like you all, this site should go down.

STOP FUCKING STEALING ARTIST CDS/DVDS/VIDEOS.

fuCK YOU ALL!

You guys are not better than Byouto, atleast he did show a picture of himself and he was nice sometimes.

You guys are so stupid, your carcass stinks stupidness.

I hate most of you, so bye.

thanks, bye.

oh I forgot.

GO CUT YOURSELVES FUCKING EMOS!

you're all so god damn suicidal or stupid enough to be a fake-self.

again, this don't goes against like what, Champ and some 2-3 other people?

the rest : fuck off.

those I didn't talk to and recognize yourself in this. FUCK OFF!

the rest who are "nice" : fuck off too.

those who truly are nice, I'm sorry, we didn't have a chance to talk.

The truth about TW is in this message.

so fuck off the rest, and DON'T EVER! ever give money to this plainty ass shitty stealing stuff gay fucking emo site!

TW chat sucks, it was a bad idea, because assholes like : Missa, Nes. Craig, Kai, and Rise monopolized the chat.

BioPanda is a nice guy, Champ a nice person. The girl there, JMPF or something is nice too and The Chilean dude too.

The rest I mentionned are assholes, never trust those fuckers.

Admins don't do their job, WORK OUT FUCKING LAZY BITCHES!

Xcept for Champ.

the rest, fuck off. continue on stealing music like :

Visual Scandal, Neu Mania, Edoh's (sometimes) even if you guys give credits

Daavis is an emo faggot.

Enough said. bye

Uh, you should at least know Missa, lol... She's a mod here, although not really that active in recent times.

Craig is Prism, though I doubt that Max-Dash figured that out, especially since he is using a completely different name in the chat. Rise is pedobear. Nes and Kai are mostly active in the chat rather than the forum, though Nes pops up here every now and then.

Biopanda is xvirus/The rarez train. He somehow made it on the "nice" list, although it was he who made some joke about Canadians at his expense, which was really about the only thing that happened there.

Why I was mentioned in the first place is still beyond me, I hardly said 2 words to him and was absent when the non-incident occured anyway.

His butthurt was so profound (WAS OVER 9000!) that he corrupted TW's MySQL database and crashed the whole system.

The force is strong with this one.

8=>

"Autority". . .

LOL. i was also reading the whole thread. he hated the mods except for champ. much hatred but very funny like almost everyone says.

+the funniest thing is that word.

Awww Max, I love you so much <3 though you're working your ass on SR. Didn't really know he was a member of the old TW though :/ anyway, he's a nice person. Always has time to listen to me, even when I don't have anything productive to say. And I usually remember his constant hate for DAAVIS LOL though he's never been much of a troll material.

Edit: He crashed the system? TROLOLOL GO MAX

Awww Max, I love you so much <3 though you're working your ass on SR. Didn't really know he was a member of the old TW though :/ anyway, he's a nice person. Always has time to listen to me, even when I don't have anything productive to say. And I usually remember his constant hate for DAAVIS LOL though he's never been much of a troll material.

Tell him that we miss him :(

Um, no. That was a joke. Because a month after or so was when the old TW.net crashed.

And he barely was a member here anyway. He made a few posts, joined the MSN chat, where BioPanda/Rarez Train (who of all people still made it on the "nice guy" list) made a mild joke at his extent while the rest (Missa, Nes, etc) mostly ignored him because he was highly irritating, then he made this furious goodbye post and was gone.

And we never really knew what hit us. :lol:

I suppose Panda only bumped this up because we had be reminiscing about it on the chat today. XD

Sign in to follow this