Sign in to follow this  
auroracristate

HEY PEOPLE~

Hey everyone! ^_^

I've created an account on here a few days ago because a friend of mine (who's been on here for a long time) suggested this site to me c:

So here I am, I'm not good at introducing myself, but I'll try...... xD

My name is Aurora and I'm from Italy ;; 

I love reading manga and books, watching anime, drawing, writing, playing the guitar and obviously listening to music uvu

I mainly listen to VK bands such as the GazettE, MEJIBRAY, MUCC, Sadie, Diaura, Royz, Lycaon, Versailles, Dadaroma, Nocturnal Bloodlust, Born, Avelcain and many more~

But I also listen to post-hardcore and other bands such as Escape the Fate, Falling in Reverse, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me the Horizon, Motionless in White, Blood on the Dance Floor, Green Day and others c:

I don't really know what else to say, but if you have any questions feel free to ask ;^;I hope to enjoy my stay here (while I discover how everything works xD) ;; BYEEE~

Ruki-Licks-Uruha-s-Guitar-the-gazette-18

Welcome to MH! We always need more Lycaon fans, since you might have noticed or you soon will notice, that we have an enormous amount of Lycaon fans here (including me) :D

Don't be afraid to join us in the chat sometimes, that's the place to really get to know the people here! :)

Welcome to MH! Happy to have you. Mucc, Dadaroma, and post-hardcore fan here too! Escape The Fate and Bring Me The Horizon. <3

If you have any questions you can message any staff members with blue or red names. We're happy to help.

Hello and welcome to MH~ 

You've got a great friend there. ;D Happy you wanted to join and introduced yourself! And hey, all intros are the best, don't sweat it.

You'll fit right in here with those hobbies. Awesomeness. And you play the guitar? More awesomeness~ We know it's an awesome person alert with those fav bands, lol. x3 And nice! Another BOTDF listener? Hella yeah. XD

If you have an questions, please feel free to ask! ^^ And also, please join the chat and plug on Sundays (which we have themes running on Sundays for and I can explain further on this if you'd like : 3) whenever you'd like!

Lovely to have you and I hope you enjoy your time here. See you! 

Welcome to MH! We always need more Lycaon fans, since you might have noticed or you soon will notice, that we have an enormous amount of Lycaon fans here (including me) :D

Don't be afraid to join us in the chat sometimes, that's the place to really get to know the people here! :)

Aww thank you for welcoming me! Oh no, I still haven't noticed, but I can't wait to do so xD Oh that's awesome, they're such an awesome band, it's so sad they'll disband :c
Oh thank you for suggesting, I'll try to find it, I still don't really know how this site works ;;

tumblr_mg44faBxeL1r9wib0o5_400.gif

Welcome to MH! Happy to have you. Mucc, Dadaroma, and post-hardcore fan here too! Escape The Fate and Bring Me The Horizon. <3

If you have any questions you can message any staff members with blue or red names. We're happy to help.

Thank you for welcoming me! ;^; Ohh yesss! :3 That's awesome, I'm glad you like the same bands, and I'm glad you like ETF and BMTH too! Not many people know them, in particular ETF ;^;
Oh thank you, well actually yes, it'd be great, I don't really know how this site works, I don' even know if this is how you reply to posts, I hope it is ;;;;

Hello and welcome to MH~

You've got a great friend there. ;D Happy you wanted to join and introduced yourself! And hey, all intros are the best, don't sweat it.

You'll fit right in here with those hobbies. Awesomeness. And you play the guitar? More awesomeness~ We know it's an awesome person alert with those fav bands, lol. x3 And nice! Another BOTDF listener? Hella yeah. XD

If you have an questions, please feel free to ask! ^^ And also, please join the chat and plug on Sundays (which we have themes running on Sundays for and I can explain further on this if you'd like : 3) whenever you'd like!

Lovely to have you and I hope you enjoy your time here. See you!

Hi thank you for welcoming me! c:

Awww you're so kind, thank you ;^; Yes I do ;;
OH yes, you like BOTDF too?? :DD

Oh yes, it'd be awesome to have some help, I still don't know how this site really works, and it'd be awesome to join chats too, but I don't know how to xD ;;

Thank you so much, I hope to see you on here! ;^;

Oh yeah BORN, DADAROMA and MUCC.
Welcome and have fun (:

Thank you for welcoming me c:
Oh yeah, love those bands ;; I'm glad you like them too :D
Hope to see you on here ^^

\m/ DADAROMA <3

welcome to the site.

Thank you for welcoming me c:
Aww yes, DADAROMA <333
I'm glad you like them too!! Hope to see you on here :D

Welcome on the forum! Have a good time here! :)

Thank you for welcoming me! c:
I hope to have a good time as well, hope to see you on here :D

Hi thank you for welcoming me! c: 

Awww you're so kind, thank you ;^; Yes I do ;; 

OH yes, you like BOTDF too?? :DD

Oh yes, it'd be awesome to have some help, I still don't know how this site really works, and it'd be awesome to join chats too, but I don't know how to xD ;;

Thank you so much, I hope to see you on here! ;^;

;3 Sure thing! And not at all, always happy welcoming newcomers. Hope you feel more at home now. Hella yeah, BOTDF I was once addicted to for ages, lol. I still enjoy listening to a few songs at times, like 'Welcome to Candyland' and 'Ima Monster.' x3 Such a love/hate relationship now, due to that Dahvie being a pretty dreadful bloke. 

Am always delighted to offer help wherever I can. Firstly, I'd like to point out that you should see, at the bottom right on all posts, the button 'MultiQuote.' Please use that instead of quoting each post so that you don't spam. And for the chat, you'll see right at the top of the page text that says 'château de monochromium,' which is the chat. Please click there to enter the chat, and you'll see how many users are in there at the moment by the number next to it. ^^ As for plug, the link to the site is here, and that's the room of the one and only MH. On Sundays, we have themes, and other times, it's free to play whatever you like. So it's easy to make an account and it's fun to join in so we hope to see you try it some time!

;D Not a prob, please enjoy your stay. Always here if you need any help. ^^

hello aurora, welcome

uruha's my gazette bias too hehe ^.^ his thighs are too much to handle

Thank you for welcoming me! ;^; Ohh yesss! :3 That's awesome, I'm glad you like the same bands, and I'm glad you like ETF and BMTH too! Not many people know them, in particular ETF ;^; 

Oh thank you, well actually yes, it'd be great, I don't really know how this site works, I don' even know if this is how you reply to posts, I hope it is ;;;;

No problem! ;) Yes ETF are maybe not so popular in some circles, but I like them a lot, and Falling in Reverse as well. And a lot of other bands in that genre (Pierce The Veil, Chiodos, Memphis May Fire... I also like a lot of Japanese bands of this genre I'd be happy to talk about. lol)

Well you mastered the first step. Make a post. XD As @beni has said, you can use the "MultiQuote" button at the bottom of every post to reply to multiple people in one thread. Then they will all show up in the reply box at the bottom when you go to reply as you usually would. They will all be down there. Next it all depends what you're in the mood for. The header at the top of the site always has new reviews and monthly song recommendations, as well as the chat room. Forums are just that and there are all kinds from artist news to music and general topics. There's a place here to talk about basically anything you could think of. A little look around should help you get the idea. 

Guest lynchisizer

Hello (^o^)/ and welcome :D hope you will have an awesome time here and find a lot of awesome people with the same interests :3

I like almost every VK band you mentioned *.* <3 And I also love Escape The Fate, Bring Me The Horizon and Motionless In White c:

;3 Sure thing! And not at all, always happy welcoming newcomers. Hope you feel more at home now. Hella yeah, BOTDF I was once addicted to for ages, lol. I still enjoy listening to a few songs at times, like 'Welcome to Candyland' and 'Ima Monster.' x3 Such a love/hate relationship now, due to that Dahvie being a pretty dreadful bloke. 

Am always delighted to offer help wherever I can. Firstly, I'd like to point out that you should see, at the bottom right on all posts, the button 'MultiQuote.' Please use that instead of quoting each post so that you don't spam. And for the chat, you'll see right at the top of the page text that says 'château de monochromium,' which is the chat. Please click there to enter the chat, and you'll see how many users are in there at the moment by the number next to it. ^^ As for plug, the link to the site is here, and that's the room of the one and only MH. On Sundays, we have themes, and other times, it's free to play whatever you like. So it's easy to make an account and it's fun to join in so we hope to see you try it some time!

;D Not a prob, please enjoy your stay. Always here if you need any help. ^^

Oh yes I do, thank you all very much! I hope to have a nice time on here :D Haha same for me xD I still have their t-shirts and I still wear them sometimes cx 

Oh yes!! 'Ima Monster' is very cool, but 'Welcome to Candyland is one of my favourite ;; Some others are Poison Apple, Sexting, Scream for my icecream, Bewitched, Unforgiven, Where's my Wonderland, Horrifically Delicious and my absolute favourite will always be Rise and Shine ;^^^^; What about you? c:

Yeah I feel you xD

Okay thank you! Am I doing it right now? ;; And thanks for the info about the chats too, I'll make sure to try it out these days! :D

I hope to enjoy it as well! ^^

hello aurora, welcome

uruha's my gazette bias too hehe ^.^ his thighs are too much to handle

Thank you for welcoming me :D 

Ohhh I feel you, his thighs are really the best ;^^^^; >//<

And he's my bias as well *high five* xD

No problem! ;) Yes ETF are maybe not so popular in some circles, but I like them a lot, and Falling in Reverse as well. And a lot of other bands in that genre (Pierce The Veil, Chiodos, Memphis May Fire... I also like a lot of Japanese bands of this genre I'd be happy to talk about. lol)

Well you mastered the first step. Make a post. XD As @beni has said, you can use the "MultiQuote" button at the bottom of every post to reply to multiple people in one thread. Then they will all show up in the reply box at the bottom when you go to reply as you usually would. They will all be down there. Next it all depends what you're in the mood for. The header at the top of the site always has new reviews and monthly song recommendations, as well as the chat room. Forums are just that and there are all kinds from artist news to music and general topics. There's a place here to talk about basically anything you could think of. A little look around should help you get the idea. 

Ohhh that's awesome, I like FIR as well too!! I like TDIMIY more than all the other albums though ;; And yeah, sadly, they're such a good band, I wish the former line never changed though, but oh well c.c Ohh I think we may listen to some other bands in common! I don't listen to Japanese bands of this genre but you could always recommend me some xD ;;

Haha yeah at least xD Yes thank you! :D Am I doing it right now? ;;;; 

Oh I will give a better look around thank you! :D I'll make sure to check out the chat as well as the forums and everything! :D

Oh if I want to talk to some people, how do I do that? xD

Hello (^o^)/ and welcome :D hope you will have an awesome time here and find a lot of awesome people with the same interests :3

I like almost every VK band you mentioned *.* <3 And I also love Escape The Fate, Bring Me The Horizon and Motionless In White c:

Hi and thank you for welcoming me! :3 I hope I'll have an awesome time as well ;^;

Oh really? That's awesome! :DD You like very great bands then xD Oh you really like ETF, BMTH and MIW too? Not many people listen to them, in particular ETF, such a pity ;^^^^;

Ohhh that's awesome, I like FIR as well too!! I like TDIMIY more than all the other albums though ;; And yeah, sadly, they're such a good band, I wish the former line never changed though, but oh well c.c Ohh I think we may listen to some other bands in common! I don't listen to Japanese bands of this genre but you could always recommend me some xD ;;

Haha yeah at least xD Yes thank you! :D Am I doing it right now? ;;;; 

Oh I will give a better look around thank you! :D I'll make sure to check out the chat as well as the forums and everything! :D

Oh if I want to talk to some people, how do I do that? xD

I agree, I wished ETF stayed with the original line up too. ;~; <3 I'll send you a message with some Japanese bands recommendations! :D 

And yes, you worked the multiquote perfectly! To talk to people in the forums, you can do just as you are doing in this thread, quote them or post normally if they have posted the most recently. For a private coversation (PM) you can hover your mouse pointer over their username, and a button will appear under their avatar that says "send message". You can also do this by going directly to their profile (clicking their username). 

52qu8.jpg

Guest lynchisizer

no problem, hope you will make yourself at home as soon as possible :3 you will have an awesome time for sure ^o^

hehe yea xD these bands are great indeed :'D yea I also listen to them c: yea I know what you mean, a lot of people also hate these bands for no reason, such a pity v.v they always call BMTH and ETF as posers or hate MIW just because they look different than other bands... it's about the music not about the look -_-

no problem, hope you will make yourself at home as soon as possible :3 you will have an awesome time for sure ^o^

hehe yea xD these bands are great indeed :'D yea I also listen to them c: yea I know what you mean, a lot of people also hate these bands for no reason, such a pity v.v they always call BMTH and ETF as posers or hate MIW just because they look different than other bands... it's about the music not about the look -_-

I hope so too ;;  :lolita_cheerful:

Yes, they're so great ^u^ I'm glad I found other people who do ;; Yeah they're always considered posers or just emos you know ._. Well that's better for us then xD I could talk about them for ages  :rock:

Guest lynchisizer

then let us hope together *.*

oh yea they are indeed ^.^ glad that you are glad about, I'm also glad that there are other people who can think clearly :) xD yea I know, such a shame ._. well at least we know it better c: xD hehe yea exactly, i could also talk about them for ages xD

then let us hope together *.*

oh yea they are indeed ^.^ glad that you are glad about, I'm also glad that there are other people who can think clearly :) xD yea I know, such a shame ._. well at least we know it better c: xD hehe yea exactly, i could also talk about them for ages xD

Oh yes, I'm still hoping (?) xD

I'm glad that you're glad that I'm glad (?) :D Oh thank you >//< 

Yes it's really a shame, but hehe, not really in the end ;;

Oh that's awesome, should we talk about them for ages then?  :indie_yay:

Guest lynchisizer

if you are still hoping, then I am also still hoping *^* xD

I'm glad that you are glad that I am glad that you are glad :D awww no problem, how kawaii you did blushie blushie *o* <3

ok if you say so o.o

yea we could do so :3 but not here, maybe per PM, because if we would do it here, then we could get banned for spamming around O: xD

if you are still hoping, then I am also still hoping *^* xD

I'm glad that you are glad that I am glad that you are glad :D awww no problem, how kawaii you did blushie blushie *o* <3

ok if you say so o.o

yea we could do so :3 but not here, maybe per PM, because if we would do it here, then we could get banned for spamming around O: xD

Hahaha I'm glad that you're glad that I'm glad that you're glad that I'm glad (?) xD does that even make sense? xD Awww haha blushie blushie ;; >//<

Yeah of course, that sounds better maybe  :wan-04: I'm gonna PM you then xD

Guest lynchisizer

hehe I'm glad that you are glad that I am glad that you are glad that I am glad that you are glad :P xD well at least it makes fun to play this game :3 awwwww you do even more blushie blushie, so kawaii *o* <3

hehe, you already sended me a PM and I replied to it xD ok now I should stop spamming the forum o.o

Sign in to follow this