Trombe

DADAROMA new maxi single "「雨のワルツ」(ame no waltz)" release

it is announced at DADAROMA presents live "Gipsy #1" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/04/17 that their new maxi single "「雨のワルツ」(ame no waltz)" will be released at 2015/07/15 (2 TYPE)

[CD track list]
01.「雨のワルツ」(ame no waltz)
02.愁いリビドー(urei libido)
03.腐ったミカンの方程式(kusatta mikan no houteishiki) (included in TYPE B )

btw they will hold their live tour since Sapporo KRAPS HALL at 2015/09/03-09/04 and up to Shinjuku ReNY at 2015/09/24

This better be a huge step up from their last release because that was a complete and utter disappointment. The only reason i checked out the damn thing in the first place was because the single was flames. 

Damn no Morphine#3.

Awesome news though. DADAISM sounded like a demo to me. I think it's biggest problem was that from the songs they uploaded previously you get the impression of 2:1 fast paced metalcore whereas on the actual mini you have:

2 parts metalcore

2 parts simple industrial/alt metal

2 parts jazz infused experiments

Basically makes it hard to swallow for how all over Oboreru Sakana people were. I weirdly preferred MONEY over both other YouTube tracks so maybe I felt less of this, but I'm sure they will step in with more like OS and Belka to Strelka too.

Cool! Glad they're doing a nation-wide release, now. DADAISM was really cool, despite being a bit scattered as @Elazmus mentions. I personally preferred the more straightforward metalcore sound from 溺れる魚.

hopefully this will let them recover from the utter filler shitstorm that DADAISM was.

looking forward to hearing something as face melting as 溺れる魚 but one can only hope.

hopefully this will let them recover from the utter filler shitstorm that DADAISM was.

looking forward to hearing something as face melting as 溺れる魚 but one can only hope.

I feel you. 溺れる魚 was so awesome and I had really high hopes for DADAISM, but in the end I was just extremely disappointed. The mini isn't bad per se, it's just that I expected so much more...

I agree with most people here, I still hope they will deliver some great songs like 溺れる魚 in the near future. This was one of the best VK song I'd heard in a while. The mini itself wasn't bad, it just wasn't good, especially after teasing us with such a great song...