Ito

Yoshiki continues to be Yoshiki

Yoshiki, go home you're drunk. Why wouldn't you want artists in charge of the steaming of their own music. They're the only ones I'd trust to actually have the artists' best interests at heart. ISPs (and Yoshiki apparently) only sound like this is about money. WTAF man. Get out.

I agree with YOSHIKI, because I don't think that people who doesn't even compose their own music shouldn't be in charge of "their" music! Seriously. If there should be anyone in charge of streaming services, its their composers and their publisher companies. Creating music includes many people. Everyone should get their salary and I think composers and producers should continue to have the main profit. Long live Spotify because they're doing everything correctly. Greedy artist such as T.Swift can go somewhere else. ;) Sorry for off topic but I thought this was relevant!

They do get money: they're paid to write or produce a song, then get a percentage cut from album sales, radio plays, streaming fees, and probably a cut of tour profits as well. If you're concerned about people getting fucked over by greed, producers are probably not the place to start looking ;)

Does Yoshers even run a label anymore? Or was this press conference orchestrated by Dynamite Tommy / Tomoni?

Yoshers pretty much acts like Ulrich during his Napster scandal-o-ganza rofl

also, to nitpick:

Does Yoshers even run a label anymore? Or was this press conference orchestrated by Dynamite Tommy / Tomoni?

fun fact: I striked thru Tomomi seeing as she is not really a relevant, "big" powerhouse in terms of vk business sales (Thirsty CEO-obaa-san of management company vs. Don Corleone of Japanese vk-related music label business, really?)

Not to mention the fact that PS lobbyists were trying too much in terms of hiding PSC's subsidiary connections to Free-Will (so you might as well say that PSC ~is~ Free-Will from unprofessional perspective + PS lobbyists managed to delete any allusions to TBS articles (fans are still confused btw) + company details on PSC ever since 2007)

PSC stans might go out of their way and side with lobbyists by calling bullshit on my comments but hey, it's a normal practice when record labels spin management companies as well, eh? (e.g. Avex)

/off-topic/