Trombe

THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S Vo.Ricky will depart & LIVE DVD release

THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S Vo.Ricky will depart after their one-man live tour "A BEGINNING FROM THE END. -Endroll-" tour final at TSUTAYA O-West at 2015/08/23 as his vocal condition has been deteriorating due to tight schedule

their LIVE DVD "A BEGINNING FROM THE END. -Diverge-" will be released at 2015/05/14 (5,184yen), which will include scene of their one-man live "A BEGINNING FROM THE END. -Diverge-" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2012/06/01, member interview and off-shot

Add me to the list of people who couldn't stand Ricky's voice. I hope their next vocalist is better. Maybe TSUKASA could sing. heh

I typically don't care too much for a vocalist's voice when judging a band as a whole, but I have to agree with regards to him being the weak link in what could be a much better band. Hopefully they bring in a better vocalist.

says people... who listen to vocalist which voice sounds like the same as so many other vocalists.

Ricky isn't a bad vocalist, but his voice isn't really most people taste from now days.

hopefully now the band implodes and tsukasa and zero have no choice to remake d'espairsray with hizumi who's probably below the poverty line and somehow push kiryu into it