Trombe

CELL Vo.紺-KON- & Gt.NAO will perform in U.S. & new digital single release

CELL Vo.紺-KON- & Gt.NAO will perform at Amplyfi Hollywood, Los Angeles at 2015/07/05

CELL new digital single "for you…" will be available for download through iTunes etc. since 2015/05

[track list]
01.Dangerous Me(危険な私/kiken na watashi)(English remastering ver.)
02.STRANDING(English remastering ver.)
03.You looked back(振り返った君/furikaetta kimi)(English remastering ver.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6f1EQQiS9E

It will only be Kon and Nao. There's a contest currently being held giving people a chance to play support for them. Nameless Alice is the one running it I believe.

Last year CELL had a livestream interview at XENON, where the vocalist promised viewers the band would hold a live for their fans. This is them following through with that promise, even if it is just two of the members.

Last year CELL had a livestream interview at XENON, where the vocalist promised viewers the band would hold a live for their fans. This is them following through with that promise, even if it is just two of the members.

well with the band its impossible but still good that he keep the promise :3 not many bands keep that promise :P

lmao of all the bands (diaura) xenon could have brought.......wtf

They had arlequin and daizystripper earlier this year. Buglug is next.

There are still enough visual kei fans here in the USA to do that? lol What? Do all of them live in Cali? lol

Over half of RarezHut's orders come from the US, so there must be some fans hidden here XD Given that Xenon shop in Cali is an actual physical VK store that's been around for a while now, I assume there must be plenty of fans in the area.

Kiryu's Mitsuki visited Xenon when he was in LA few weeks back. With the monthly Q&A I would say the fanbase is slowly rising here in LA. Anti Feminism and Carat performed here as well.

@Biopanda, really? That's awesome! I felt like the scene died here. That's what I get for being outta the loop. That's great!!

I suppose it really depends where you are in the US. Here in New Mexico, it's a total ghost town. As far as I know, I'm the only VK fan in the state XD Back when I lived in Chicago though, I knew a pretty decent amount of VK fans so I guess YMMV.

I live in Las Cruces New Mexico so there isn't even a music scene here, I wish more people liked Visual Kei here, it's only my Sister's, brother, mom and I. 

@Biopanda I live in Las Cruces New Mexico and I can guarentee you that five fan's live in my house haha, your not the only fan here!

@Biopanda I live in Las Cruces New Mexico and I can guarentee you that five fan's live in my house haha, your not the only fan here!

That's reassuring :'D *desert bro fistbump*

They had arlequin and daizystripper earlier this year. Buglug is next.

that was just for the live stream :( no show, nothing. i doubt arlequin are big enough to do an LA live anyway