So lately my priorities and everything have been fucked up. I can't really seem to catch a break, alot of things are out of whack.  Accompanied by mood swings and the loss of basically all of my "friends", I just need to get everything straight besides I don't really feel well liked here either to be honest. I myself am not very mature so I have some maturing to do, I'll drop by once in a while to grab a release or talk to someone who does tolerate me but other than that I won't be on here for a while.

So lately my priorities and everything have been fucked up. I can't really seem to catch a break, alot of things are out of whack.  Accompanied by mood swings and the loss of basically all of my "friends", I just need to get everything straight besides I don't really feel well liked here either to be honest. I myself am not very mature so I have some maturing to do, I'll drop by once in a while to grab a release or talk to someone who does tolerate me but other than that I won't be on here for a while.

Please take care and I REALLY hope to see you here again darling! <3 Good luck with everything and I hope you can get everything back on track and visit us again and be active real soon! You will be missed. ;w;