Trombe

Royz new maxi single "THE BEGINNING" release

it is announced at Royz one-man live tour final "N.E.S" at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2015/03/01 that their new maxi single "THE BEGINNING" will be released at 2015/05/06 (4 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "THE BEGINNING" PV & off-shot), limited edition TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "THE BEGINNING" all-member multi-angle PV), and regular edition TYPE C & D (1,620yen each) will include CD (3 songs with different track 3 & corr. 3 karaoke) only

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "The 47th Beginners" since 智也(tomoya) birthday live at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2015/05/11 and up to tour final 6th anniversary one-man live "6HEAVENS" at Nanba HATCH at 2015/09/28

B_BTYKxU0AMBjxh.jpg

SET-LIST at 2015/03/01:

01.洗礼(senrei)
02.witch in the HELL
03.マーブルパレット(marble palette)
04.囁姫遊女(shoukiyuujo)
05.REVELATION
06.JOKER
07.夢空(mukuu)
08.twilight memory
09.aqua
10.疾風迅雷(shippuujinrai)
11.ALIVE
12.ブギーマン
13.@bnormality
14.ESTROUS SPIDER's
15.RISK_144000
16.ACROSS WORLD

EN1
01.クロアゲハ(kuroageha)
02.LILIA
03.MASK
04.Supernova

Omg Yes ! Finally i was getting anxious since codomo dragon and kiryu had already announced their new singles a while ago

[CD track list]
01.THE BEGINNING
03.HEIL (included in regular edition TYPE C)
03.umbrella. (included in regular edition TYPE D)
04.THE BEGINNING(inst.) (included in regular edition TYPE C & D)
05.0(inst.) (included in regular edition TYPE C & D)
06.HEIL(inst.) (included in regular edition TYPE C)
06.umbrella.(inst.) (included in regular edition TYPE D)

Supernova / ALIVE had blasted me on the spot*, but I'm not digging those samples at all. :'(

*I wanted to say "foudroyé sur place" (= caught lightning?), can't find my words for it. xD

Not impressed by the previews at all!

THE BEGINNING - underwhelming

0 - awful (we wirru keepu singin, obaa ando obaa - please stop singing!)

HEIL - ehhh... it could turn out okay, but it sounds like a watered down MASK

umbrella. - another boring song

For the most part, I only like Royz when they are at their heaviest, but I keep trying to give them a chance with new singles. Clearly, I'm gonna skip this one!

Love the PV and love the samples. Unlike most people i don't care much for their 'heavier' songs, and i'm glad they are going back to the kind of sound in their first few singles that won many of their (early) fans over. Also nice to see them recovering so well from kazuki's departure.

Wow, I REALLY liked that. I think they did a great job making a fun song with a good beat without it sounding too try hard and annoying.

杙凪(kuina) solo project "Hell Claim" live-limited DVD will be provided by applying "lucky cheki" released at his birthday one-man live "杙凪生誕祭 Royz VS Hell Claim" at Yokohama BAY HALL at 2015/07/05, at which research will be conducted at entrance for whether their fans support Royz or Hell Claim, and Hell Claim will "disband" if they lose in the research