Trombe

AvelCain new mini album "おまじない(omajinai)" release

it is announced at AvelCain one-man live tour final "言霊-ありがとう-(kotodama-arigatou-)" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2015/02/28 that their new mini album "おまじない(omajinai)" will be released at 2015/04/29 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,700yen, limited 666) will include CD+lyrics cards (4 pages)+××××, and regular edition (2,160yen, limited 1500) will include CD+lyrics cards (4 pages)+××××

[CD track list]
01.自ラノ業ヲ自ラ得(jira no gyou wo jira toku)(SE)
02.片想い(kataomoi)
03.相合傘(aiaigasa)
04.午前二時(gozenniji)
05.おやすみなさい(oyasuminasai)

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "釘、御札、午前二時…(kugi ofuda gozenniji)" since Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2015/05/03 and up to tour final at TSUTAYA O-East at 2015/08/29

their members will participate in movie, which will be broadcast in 2015 summer

B-8MB-OU4AQz5Iv.jpg

Great! Now here's to hoping they don't make several live-limited re-presses!

ETA: prices are actually different. Limited edition is ¥2,500, while the standard edition is ¥2,000.

They appear to have different bonuses:

Limited:『××××付きの××を封入』

Standard: 『××××の×××を封入』

awesome especially i was just thinking yesterday about them hopefully releasing something new and voila.^^

but even though this are great news i gotta say i start to hate april! already over 15 CDs i'm interested in and there's no way in hell i'm be able to obtain them all >.>''

THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD. OH GOD TOO MANY RELEASES <3 First THE BLACK SWAN, Then Grieva,Then MBHI, Now Avelcain oh god im gonna melt. The lawd is my shepherd he knows what I want. Mnngh

Ba.禅(zen) has temporarily paused live performance since 2015/03/02 due to his health problems, and ex-Lycaon Ba.美央(mio) will act as their support Ba. for their currently planned live schedule, and their release schedule will be unaffected

I'm SO ready to hear something new by them *-* April is going to be awesome!!

good they already found a supporter, hope Zen get's well soon D:

B-8MB-OU4AQz5Iv.jpg

karma reminds me of tsu

dont forget this

B-8QgwlVAAA6jVI.jpghttp://ameblo.jp/lycaon-yuuki/entry-11995806722.html

Edited by blackdoll

^they actually have had a few, but I don’t think any of the full length PVs were released anywhere. I wish they would someday release a DVD with music videos, because I really like them. They always tell stories with their PVs, which is so much more interesting than the usual “band poses around” videos.

^my thoughts exactly! it would be awesome if they acutally released a PV collection DVD but I only saw 3 PV SPOT's (the one above included) so far this is probable not enough for a PV's-DVD yet

anyway I'm very excited for Omajinai *-*