Trombe

AvelCain new mini album "おまじない(omajinai)" release

So, which one was from the PV preview?

I haven't listened to any of these leaked previews. I'm waiting to listen 'til I get my copy (at least, I plan to buy a copy).

Artwork:

Limited Edition:

puJMjTe.jpg

Standard Edition:

iCFndzw.jpg

credit: AvelCain official twitter accounts/blogs

Re-uploaded to imgur because you can't embed twitter images in full resolution.

Also, does anyone know which leaked song preview is from the PV preview? I'm not gonna listen to the leaked previews and just wait on listening to all of it until I get my own copy, but I still wanna know which song was in the PV preview ('cos I did see that).

does anyone know which leaked song preview is from the PV preview? I'm not gonna listen to the leaked previews and just wait on listening to all of it until I get my own copy, but I still wanna know which song was in the PV preview ('cos I did see that).

Isn't it 片想い?

1:53 me fake laughing lol

I took me a whole day to.. process this live video

I love Karma being all psycho and going crazy like in the 5th and 12th minute and I'm also positively surprised about Zen after watching this *-* what a beast did he seriously pull someones hair? lmao

They're one of my favorite Bands but the fact that I hardly heard Karma sing disappointed me a bit

who is behind these leaks tho 

I was wondering about the same thing lol anyway Kataomoi sounds great! Omajinai is going to be soo good

LOLZ the avelcain saizen are obviously insane if they endure that shit night by night lmao im sure even karma gets tired of the mentally deranged act.

whats the thing where zen dove into the audience and started pulling their hair while the girls from behind jumped onto them is this some wild new furitsuke move

Yeeees. Their furitsuke is crazzzzzzy. And fans dress up cute but go wild at lives. Once Karma went to fans side and few fans lied on him. Or whatever what happened there. When fans started to push everyone to front Karma pushed his arm/palm to my face and looked like a psycho. And I was holding on his bare foots to do not fall.Like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat. I loved it.  Don't go to firs rows if you don't want to be hited or be surprised. They are crazy.

Don't go to firs rows if you don't want to be hited or be surprised. They are crazy.

You mean the fans or the band members?

^ yeah I was wondering that myself. I wonder if it's a hidden track? If so, I hope it's also on the regular edition (since that's the version I ordered; don't wanna have to buy another copy >.>).

If anyone's curious to know what the physical CDS look like (and the bonuses!)

FYI the bonuses show up in the image. For people who want to find out for themselves  DO NOT CLICK LINK.

http://www.mbok.jp/item/item_468899910.html?_SRC=li_i0

The bonus items are (Under a spoiler for people who don't want to know):

Limited Edition: eye patch

Regular Edition: eraser

The bonus items are:

Limited Edition: eye patch

Regular Edition: eraser

Those were just bonuses if you buy the CDs from a certain store (can't remember which one), they were no secret at all. :lol:

As for the mystery bonuses that were censored...

Here's the mystery bonus that came with the loser edition

vyX82P9.jpg

My copy didn't come with that extra track, so it might be a limited edition bonus track. :(

Don't get me wrong, 六道輪廻 is a pretty cool song, but after listening to the mini album a few times, I don't know if it fits very well with the rest of the mini album, so I can see why they made it a hidden track on only one of the two versions.

ETA: I FUCKING LOVE THIS MINI!! :D