Trombe

AvelCain new mini album "おまじない(omajinai)" release

finally i am starting to like them again! after their 3 maxi single release campaign last year i kinda lost interest in them but now i am super excited for their new mini! 8D

Guest lynchisizer

how dare they? :o

shocked.gif

FFS ..... maybe they have decided to remove all the songs release as a single ,
then the same single 2nd Press + 1 song ,
and the 3rd Press add another song and more [∞]......... £&×#6%お$%☆*2$"♪)"@#え%・@"£

So far I liked two of three song samples. It’s definitely a much more interesting release than the ones before.

Jeez, why are people hating on 折り紙? I thought it was great stuff; atmospheric and highly depressive.

I'm incredibly tempted to check these previews since they're getting very positive responses, but I still want to wait until it's releases. I still might want to try and get my own copy.

URGH this rubbed salt into the wound. Instead of 9 days I'll have to wait a whole month for this? D:

I never noticed there're acutally people who disliked Origami but back to gozenniji which sounds pretty nice to me

overall I liked all of the samples they sound really promising! I can hardly wait for Omajinai

Ohhh such a long time  :indie_sad:  And I even ordered it together with MEJIBRAY's Nepenthes, because I thought 'I won't have to wait that much time come on, I'll pay the shipping less!!'..... And so now I won't have Nepenthes nor Omajinai, awesome T.T