MaikoMizu

Departing on 2/15

I understand if that's how you feel. If you think it's best for you and you'll be happy then I won't try or force you to stay. This is just really upsetting news to read because I'm really fond of you. I'm happy to know you've enjoyed your time here, and I hope you can at least visit us sometime. You will be missed, not just by me! So good luck with everything; you've been an absolute pleasure and joy and will definitely do much with your life. Be safe, happy and look forward to the future dear. < 3

I understand if that's how you feel. If you think it's best for you and you'll be happy then I won't try or force you to stay. This is just really upsetting news to read because I'm really fond of you. I'm happy to know you've enjoyed your time here, and I hope you can at least visit us sometime. You will be missed, not just by me! So good luck with everything; you've been an absolute pleasure and joy and will definitely do much with your life. Be safe, happy and look forward to the future dear. < 3

I will do my best to visit every so often and keep in touch with you, -k∆-, Tetora and everyone. 

I'd say my current lifestyle is 50% of what's dragged me down and I'm trying to change but consecutively living in the same place with the same people, family stress and an un-fun college lifestyle. They say don't make decisions when you're sad but I can truly say that MH has helped me achieve what I think to be as, "happiness". A place where I can come and meet and greet people from all over because we all mostly share things in common as opposed to the people here in IL who backlash at the music we all like.

I will do my best to visit every so often and keep in touch with you, -k∆-, Tetora and everyone. 

I'd say my current lifestyle is 50% of what's dragged me down and I'm trying to change but consecutively living in the same place with the same people, family stress and an un-fun college lifestyle. They say don't make decisions when you're sad but I can truly say that MH has helped me achieve what I think to be as, "happiness". A place where I can come and meet and greet people from all over because we all mostly share things in common as opposed to the people here in IL who backlash at the music we all like.

I'm really happy to know that then! Ah, if you'd still like to talk (which I am real glad to know), would you like to stay in touch on Last.fm? I know we both have each other added there.

Of course, as -k∆- has sensibly said above me, your life and happiness with everything comes before anything else! So please go through with things the way YOU want to! It's always amazing to know that MH has made you happy, even if it's for the time you've spent here. I'm happy it's given you a time of happiness and I hope that continues in the real world for you. And it's understandable, that. Happens to us all, surely. But it's okay, we all have our differing tastes. Just, if you're ever in need or want to get back into this type of music again, we're always here! ^^ All the best lovely~

I completely understand this feeling. It's not the people but just life as a whole. I don't think I've really interacted with you, but still sad to see people leave the community, but you gotta do you. TAKE CARE!