Trombe

Yeti Gt.荒牧幸久(aramaki yukihisa) will depart & Gt.沢村英樹(sawamura hideki) will join

awful news. he didn't mention why exactly, only something along the lines of 'it has become clear i must do this'...

btw the band will continue activities with support members after his departure.

This is terrible news.  I really got into their latest offerings, especially the 賛成の反対 [sansei no Hantai] Mini-Album.  I hope that they will find the right replacement to continue on.  They make solid music.

I'm late to comment on here, but rumors are he's getting married (once again: these are rumors)
But it makes sense with members' comments etc. from what I read
A lot of people said it would have been better if he left at the end of the oneman tour, though. And I agree with that..

Satoshi is the main composer. Bikkey also composed a song. I honestly can't remember if Yukihisa did. I think he did compose one? But it's basically mostly Satoshi, so I'm not particularly worried about the sound changing.

I wonder what the atmosphere will be like on stage though. 

I'm also curious if Yukihisa will participate in recording the CD. When was that supposed to come out again? 
And I wonder who will do support...

Man, he was nice. He at least attempted to talk to me (unlike Naoki) it's hard to believe that the last time I met him is... the last time I'll meet him. And he had a nice energy on stage :\ I'll miss him. 

Are they still considered VK that marriage is a big deal? They seemed to be indie enough that any of the members doesn't have duties to keep fulfilling fangirl-fantasies. A girl departing due to marriage is understandable especially if they are going to be expecting a baby but a guy doesn't necessarily have the same problem.

Even if they don't have heavy visuals they are a band in the scene. 

Though, when reading about the gossip everyone was generally supportive. Mostly, they are wondering if he'll be able to find a job.

Gt.優一(yu-ichi)(ex-AUBE) will cease to act as their support Gt. after their live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/05/06, and new Gt. will join the band at their one-man live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/05/20

their new Gt. is Gt.沢村英樹(sawamura hideki)(ex-我楽(gagaku)-->朱ィ。(仮)(benny-kari)(support)-->「あゃ」(aya)-->BrainStein-->Annie's Black-->合法ロリ☆パンクドリーミングディスコ(gouhou loli☆punk dreaming disco)(support)-->LiPS(support))

Lol, I actually love 「あゃ」 and have seen Annie's Black so I am slightly familiar with some of his work... but it seems most people don't know him.

Hope it's a nice fit for the band :D