allisapp

MH group @ FB

Just putting this here! I like groups and it could maybe bring users more together when they see that there is a real person behind a username? I am completely fine if there won't be any groups, but... well, like I said, just putting this suggestion here! :D

No, it's not. D: Groups in Facebook are more personalized, people can see other Facebook users there and chat there with each other. I think your MH page (@FB) is quite official, so it would be nice to have more "relaxed" place to talk with other people. Of course, I am not totally sure what kind of subjects you can talk there (besides advertising thread and polls and so on), but I think it would bring the users closer to each other. :D

You've just reminded me to join the official MH Facebook one so thank you for this and the link Zeus.

I'd also like to +1 this. It'd be great if we could all come together more. I'd love that a lot. And, if it makes others feel more comfortable doing such a thing, then even better!

But should the group be 'closed' or open to all FB users? Because I'd really like it to be 'closed', ergo every new user would be added manually. That way we could be sure that it's filled with real MH members.

If the mods are too busy with other things, I'd be more than happy to participate moderating/creating/etc the group, since I'm a fairly active FB user.

I added the link to the page to the announcements so it's always easily accessible. If anyone wants to join the group, contact one of the moderators, @allisapp or @paradoxal  via PM and one of us should be able to add you.

This is also why they have a blue name, so congratulate them for coming up with an awesome suggestion.

Waaay~ This is great! : 3 Nice going guys, so happy this has been done. Best group on FB ever~ However, seeing all your faces is like being in the 'show yourself' thread, which I try to avoid stepping into because ya'll too pretty. NOW I'M TRAPPED. x'D