03.GREED
04.THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME
05.MAZE
06.UNTIL I DIE
07.prominence
08.GALLOWS
09.ADORE
10.A GLEAM IN EYE

I'm really digging the remix job on the EXODUS tracks, and the re-recordings are fucking amazing (葉月's voice sounds really great on them all), except for Adore (I prefer the single version). I would have liked some remix jobs on the INFERIORITY COMPLEX era songs, and that they used the single versions of JUDGEMENT and A GLEAM IN EYE (and maybe ALL THIS I'LL GIVE YOU) instead of the single versions. Complaints aside, I am very much looking forward to hearing this in full!

Maybe its just me but I'm not really feeling any of these tracks at all - just judging from the previews. They sound a bit too over produced.

EVILLY remastered version is not included in the upcoming best of album right?

I'm not seeing it on both discs. lol

Correct!

i think i'm about to fall in love with the re-recordings, they're pretty well produced. it's been years since i listened to their songs and actually liked them.

Just like their past releases, the best album is up for sale on iTunes, Google Play, etc. and is probably up for streaming on Spotify, Rhapsody, etc.

Just like their past releases, the best album is up for sale on iTunes, Google Play, etc. and is probably up for streaming on Spotify, Rhapsody, etc.

I can't find it on US iTunes. :/

Just the Japanese store.

That's so weird, because KING is usually so good about this (GALLOWS, EXODUS)! If it's not up now, I'm not sure if it ever will be, but I guess we'll just wait and see. I hope it does end up on US iTunes though, 'cause I don't like MP3s and would never pay for them, and I'd much rather pay $16 than ~$30 (to buy it on JP iTunes).