Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

I actually thought Kekkai Sensen's first episode was probably the best directed out of all the other first episodes this season personally. after watching up to episode three I will say that it can be a little hard to follow, but I feel like that's just the type of show it is, this last episode in particular was pretty awesome though because we got to learn a lot more about Klaud :D

I've only watched two out of three Kekkai Sensen episodes so far but I have to agree with Saku. That first episode was done really well.

I've been finishing series here and there which had been recommended to me and the latest one has been Kimi ni Todoke. Both the first and second season. Why am I doing this to myself? I don't care one bit for romance stories (Unless you let me be shallow for a bit and have Sakurai (Kyoya in Ookami Shoujo) or Kaji (Kou in Ao Haru Ride) voicing the bratty lead boys) Either way, they were decent for what they are and I can somewhat see why so many people love it. So many facepalm worthy moments though. So many.

Also finally watching more Toaru Majutsu no Index and Phi Brain's second season next to all the currently airing ones. I feel I'm trying to find my way in an ocean of wrecks with little worthy lifeboats sometimes though.

I've only watched two out of three Kekkai Sensen episodes so far but I have to agree with Saku. That first episode was done really well.

I've been finishing series here and there which had been recommended to me and the latest one has been Kimi ni Todoke. Both the first and second season. Why am I doing this to myself? I don't care one bit for romance stories (Unless you let me be shallow for a bit and have Sakurai (Kyoya in Ookami Shoujo) or Kaji (Kou in Ao Haru Ride) voicing the bratty lead boys) Either way, they were decent for what they are and I can somewhat see why so many people love it. So many facepalm worthy moments though. So many.

Also finally watching more Toaru Majutsu no Index and Phi Brain's second season next to all the currently airing ones. I feel I'm trying to find my way in an ocean of wrecks with little worthy lifeboats sometimes though.

Ah Kimi ni Todoke is one of my guilty pleasures xD It's such a likable show imo... also I'm hoping for a third season sometime :)

Ah Kimi ni Todoke is one of my guilty pleasures xD It's such a likable show imo... also I'm hoping for a third season sometime :)

If we talk guilty pleasures I'm all there with Ao Haru Ride. For the most part.

Gintama's new season started pretty hilarious. i really missed their fucked sense of humor.

YES. every episode so far has been great, really missed it :D

I've noticed a few things absent in King of the Hill Kai that were in King of the Hill Z. And other changes both large and small.

• Peggolos training with Son Bobby.
  • Dalegeta constant complaints about the government dropped down.
  • John Red Ribbon Army appears more of a threat.
  • Buuhauers training has also been reduced.
  • The propane test for Peggolo and Son Hank were taken out.
  • Mr. Herculouphanousinphone name has been changed back to the Texan name of Kahntan.

I've noticed a few things absent in King of the Hill Kai that were in King of the Hill Z. And other changes both large and small.

• Peggolos training with Son Bobby.
  • Dalegeta constant complaints about the government dropped down.
  • John Red Ribbon Army appears more of a threat.
  • Buuhauers training has also been reduced.
  • The propane test for Peggolo and Son Hank were taken out.
  • Mr. Herculouphanousinphone name has been changed back to the Texan name of Kahntan.

WTF :lol:

No one told me sportsserieshell has another level. Eijun's the cutest.

Apart from that and Oregairu I'm a little behind on everything but I can't seem to get myself to finish all the episodes in my folder. Meh...

Fate Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works

Danmachi

Seraph of the End

Naruto

Shokugeki no Soma

Yamada and the 7 Witches

The first episodes of Punch Line were a mess but after catching up to where they are now I have to admit this show's actually quite fun.

The first episodes of Punch Line were a mess but after catching up to where they are now I have to admit this show's actually quite fun.

I'm actually inclined to agree with this statement, definitely didn't think much of the show at the beginning but it was able to recover and has become entertaining at least. Now that we actually understand what's going on the first few episodes of the series make a lot more sense now.

JoJo was gooood :3 also I was slight disappointed with the Assassination Classroom anime ending but for sure gonna read the manga

unsure whether to start owari no seraph manga (bc damn) or wait til the anime has completely finished

Also for anyone who watched an ep of Punch Line and thought nope, I implore you to continue bc it's literally one of my favourites :3

Gunslinger Stratos just finished and it was better than I was expecting tbh

Not sure how many people are watching that...