LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

Also everyone I'm with are my classy Internet friends from high school. TOO BAD NO ONE FROM MH CAME D:< I SEE HOW IT IS!

But in all seriousness, we where all more excited to finally meet each other after like seven years and the hanging out was what really made the whole weekend the best.

*edit*

Also the DIX thing we're doing in the third photo is making fun of the band. They had us do this silly arm motion thing during the show for one of their new songs (omg if those are the lyrics I hate that song). Basically they have you spell out DIX, you would throw one arm out with the horns to spell D the other for I and then cross them for the X while yelling the letters. It was so cheesy I couldn't bring myself to do it. So pretty much the rest of the night we'd do the 'Suck it!' (old WWF reference) while yelling DICKS.

Also everyone I'm with are my classy Internet friends from high school. TOO BAD NO ONE FROM MH CAME D:

But in all seriousness, we where all more excited to finally meet each other after like seven years and the hanging out was what really made the whole weekend the best.

Reminds me of my first time hanging out with Jake IRL after being Internet friends since like, what, 2004? lol

Also, SMOKING IS BAD! :evil:

Also everyone I'm with are my classy Internet friends from high school. TOO BAD NO ONE FROM MH CAME D:< I SEE HOW IT IS!

*edit*

Also the DIX thing we're doing in the third photo is making fun of the band. They had us do this silly arm motion thing during the show for one of their new songs (omg if those are the lyrics I hate that song). Basically they have you spell out DIX, you would throw one arm out with the horns to spell D the other for I and then cross them for the X while yelling the letters. It was so cheesy I couldn't bring myself to do it. So pretty much the rest of the night we'd do the 'Suck it!' (old WWF reference) while yelling DICKS.

I wanna hang out with you and smoke cigarettes with you and get drunk. ;O;

I died when I read this.

Once saw the DICKS songs through the V rock-fest stream and it was pretty much the most embarrassing thing ever.

They also played a brief instrumental song and had us yell DIX LOVE which was also really corny and cheesy and I couldn't do it. They're a fun live band though, even if it's all so cheesy.

Also, SMOKING IS BAD! :evil:

I don't actually smoke, only after two martinis and a beer and become really drunk do I start popping those things in. To get an idea of how drunk I was, look how red I am here.

How did you do the second picture, MIND BLOWING.

The power of multiple mirrors 8D we have a medicine cabinet that has a mirror on it, so I pulled the door out a bit so it reflected the main mirror as well.

The jacket cost me an arm and a leg )= but well worth it 8D the inside is silky smooth~

KAi, that new jacket, is so new and awesome! :rawk:

546634_281895748571942_100002545564142_607868_307802888_n.jpg?1335884149710

My casual pic just to disappoint most of you

Taken before my 19th birthday, I look very pissed off TIRED.

Hi QT :staru:

I'm still horribly jealous of your jacket, Kai. :(

Anyways, my "new" hair:

123.jpg

And my first whole picture of me here in MH XD :

_MG_7746.jpg

Me without sleep, I just had dragged myself to school 10min earlier only to hear, that we have to take some photos of ourselves for our project. So, me without sleep and makeup looking really tired. Sorry for looking awful, I don't normally look like that or so I hope so. D; long live coffee, even if I hate it!

Is it only me or does like almost every Finn here look very exhausted in show yourself-topiccu? D:

What a phlegmatic/tired country :(

Btw, Maria stop criticizing yourself :x , you look great!

EDIT: Nice jacket btw, Kai (just another compliment)

546634_281895748571942_100002545564142_607868_307802888_n.jpg?1335884149710

My casual pic just to disappoint most of you

Taken before my 19th birthday, I look very pissed off TIRED.

you came to dubai and didn't visit me? D;