Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ONE OK ROCK new album "35xxxv" release

Good news, I hope that this time they will take some risks and deliver us something fresh and awesome. OOR never disappoints (me) anyway.

Hoping they do a side-wave next year in Melbourne, they might preview a track or two.

One can dream, 'cause I'm not wasting all that money for a ticket to see one band.

If it's anything like the last single I'll be disappointed. MLF was pretty good but the other 2 songs were so mediocre and forgetable. Either way it's gonna be another blind buy as soon as it's up for pre-order since I can't resist.

Can't wait for their new release ( * o * ).

Would be awesome if they add some new songs as a surprise in the EU concert setlist, I want a pre-listennnn > . < 

Can't wait for their new release ( * o * ).

Would be awesome if they add some new songs as a surprise in the EU concert setlist, I want a pre-listennnn > . < 

+1 to this! Excited to see them in London next week, after I missed them last year because... I went to Japan xD

Cover had me think of MFS' colored covers. Had to laugh when I saw that.

Either way, can't wait. Wish they would have at least played a new song on the tour.

[CD track list]
01.3xxxv5
02.Take me to the top
03.Cry Out
04.Suddenly
05.Mighty Long Fall
06.Heartache
07.Memories
08.Decision
09.Paper Planes (featuring Kellin from Sleeping with Sirens)
10.Good Goodbye
11.One by One
12.Stuck in the middle
13.Fight the night

I've always tried to give these guys a fair shot only to be disappointed....I listened to the song above and besides probably the chorus, I was bored.

I'ma give the album a good listen when it drops though. I really wanna see what the hype is about regarding this band because so far, they aren't anything special.

I actually like this song a lot better than their other recent ones, despite still being overproduced and sounding like 30 Seconds to Mars' "The Kill" at times. I have a feeling this will sound fantastic live.

Sign in to follow this