Yo everyone. I'm a guy from Finland who has been interested in Japanese culture and music, especially a bit heavier one since... 2005'ish or something. I'd say Gazette, An cafe and Miyavi were the first ones I listened to, but nowadays I prefer deathcore, progressive rock and grunge-esque music, but also umm... I don't really know where to categorize Finnish bands as Rubik and Pariisin Kevät, but they are awesome too! Such variety, many bands, wow. I also like to make terrible jokes and I like memes, especially doge. Doge is love, doge is life... ok not really, but you get the point. I love video games and manga and anime and yada yada from Evangelions to shamisens and so on. I also play LoL on both EU servers, so if someone wants to play, feel free to message me!

Yea that pretty much sums up my dull life at the moment... I guess ^^'

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you should fit in here just fine :)

If you have any question, feel free to ask anyone with a red or blue name.

Hey there! Welcome to MH, I do hope you enjoy your time here. 

I can see you like to try different music from different areas. A lot of variety indeed! And yes, there's WAY too many bands to discover and listen to! Good to have you on board! I hope you'll find every more musicians to enjoy and discover here. And join in on the chat and contribute as much as you like.

Terrible jokes? I have a new friend. xD My puns are horrible but I feel so pleased with myself for doing any kind of 'word play' even if it's absolute crap haha. And memes are just the best thing to come out from the internet and people!

High fiving you from over here about your hobbies too, literally what I spend most of my free time doing ehe. Both rocking the 'dull' life. xD

See you around!

Heya, welcome on MH!

I see you've been listening to Japanese for quite some time, awesome! :)

I'm playing LoL too, ShiroxKitsune is mine on EU-West server. :3

Anyways, hope you'll have a good time here and join us sometime in the MH chat :3

ISÄMMAA EDUSTUS

jk jk, welcome and enjoy your stay in our currently dying breed of Finnish weeaboos + perhaps a bit better MHsters ;O;