Rosebetz

the GazettE LIVE "13TH ANNIVERSARY [13-T H I R T E E N-]"

^ If you're not fanclub members, your wallets are already safe I guess (plus, the pre-order deadline is long gone). I mean the gigantic über-complete FC box thingie of course.

I seriously hope someone will upload the limited version at some point, though I'm still mad they for whatever reason decided to not have fulls shows even on the limited version! The setlists for the first leg were amazing and we are only getting a fraction of a set of one show. Lot of the songs that ended up being included are ones we've already seen a bunch of times like Cockroach ( which on there twice no less ), Psychedelic Heroine, Discharge, 赤いワンピース...

At least 東京心中 was included which is what I was hoping for the most. So now that leaves 7月8日 as the only Gazette LP song not having made appearance on any live recording? 

I seriously hope someone will upload the limited version at some point, though I'm still mad they for whatever reason decided to not have fulls shows even on the limited version! The setlists for the first leg were amazing and we are only getting a fraction of a set of one show. Lot of the songs that ended up being included are ones we've already seen a bunch of times like Cockroach ( which on there twice no less ), Psychedelic Heroine, Discharge, 赤いワンピース...

At least 東京心中 was included which is what I was hoping for the most. So now that leaves 7月8日 as the only Gazette LP song not having made appearance on any live recording? 

Hope they make it for it whith some NEW RELEASES!

So who is hoping for a new RELEASE annoucement in 2 days ?!!!

Meeeeeeee 

I can't decide which I want moar; world tour, new stuff or both like in 2013. If they come over here again they better start playing real setlists with Kantou. 

Nobody should buy that regular edition by the way. A pathetic 16 songs with some absurd selections. Stacked Rubbish is represented just by one bloody song and it's Mob 136 Bars of all things? The limited edition too barely has any songs from that album which is just weird. When they announced this DVD set I was hyping myself up for whole gigs where they played shit they haven't played in ages like Wife, Regret, D.L.N, Chizuru, Distress and Coma etc. Every single setlist was amazing and I would have killed to get any of them. 

edit: reading sum interview and I think Ruki is saying that an album is coming? AOTY on the way 

Meeeeeeee 

I can't decide which I want moar; world tour, new stuff or both like in 2013. If they come over here again they better start playing real setlists with Kantou. 

Nobody should buy that regular edition by the way. A pathetic 16 songs with some absurd selections. Stacked Rubbish is represented just by one bloody song and it's Mob 136 Bars of all things? The limited edition too barely has any songs from that album which is just weird. When they announced this DVD set I was hyping myself up for whole gigs where they played shit they haven't played in ages like Wife, Regret, D.L.N, Chizuru, Distress and Coma etc. Every single setlist was amazing and I would have killed to get any of them. 

edit: reading sum interview and I think Ruki is saying that an album is coming? AOTY on the way 

Well i've got a feeling that it has to be ALBUM couse they didn't release anything new for a YEAR now becouse they were touring so much. Or they will release some SINGLES and straight away a NEW ALBUM like it was with FADELESS, as always im hoping for some HEAVY STUFF. I loved DIM and songs like HEADACHE MEN, 13-STAIRS, LEECH. But they are always trying new things so i guess if a new release then SOME NEW EXPERIMENT WITH THE SOUND.

I'd really like to see Ruki with shorter more genuinely spiked hair again some day, his style is very wavy and long/untextured nowadays and it's nice but in some appearances it just looks like no style at all.

ANYWAY yeah, im eager for a release announcement, but maybe not another obligatory 14 track album with re-imagining of the same set of themes and Ideas they have been cycling through.

A mini album, or a more modest, 10 song album would be good. I'm all for more material but the same-old-14-songs-a-year schedule is more hurtful than helpful

I'd really like to see Ruki with shorter more genuinely spiked hair again some day, his style is very wavy and long/untextured nowadays and it's nice but in some appearances it just looks like no style at all.

ANYWAY yeah, im eager for a release announcement, but maybe not another obligatory 14 track album with re-imagining of the same set of themes and Ideas they have been cycling through.

A mini album, or a more modest, 10 song album would be good. I'm all for more material but the same-old-14-songs-a-year schedule is more hurtful than helpful

My personal favourite look of Ruki was this one and this is a loooooooooooooong time ago.

334376a4610449578l.jpg

Just a bit of "sneak peek" into their current doings:

According to some of his instagram/twitter posts (gazettenoura has translations for most tweets/instas in case you are curious), he has done a bunch of songs already (by himself - the jury is still out on when or whether other members will join in or not, seeing as the latter situation led to the trainwreck we know as "Division" these days)- and even some "longer" ones (and "another punk banger"), quelle surprise...

With that being said, I wouldn't go and bet on them posting any release news during this month - or even this season (unless it's about BM/lives again...or in case I happened to ignore other members completely)

I really hope that Uruha gets his main spotlight (as the "second lead writer") in songwriting back. Gazette's songwriting process really demands some "new blood" as far as I see it - or "new brains" if you will.

The gap from Beautiful Deformity to this live really has me hopeful for a new announcement, especially since they just released a new look. I too hope whatever new music they drop is fresh and new. They've had more than enough time now to write and polish up stuff.

According to some of his instagram/twitter posts (gazettenoura has translations for most tweets/instas in case you are curious), he has done a bunch of songs already (by himself - the jury is still out on when or whether other members will join in or not, seeing as the latter situation led to the trainwreck we know as "Division" these days)- and even some "longer" ones (and "another punk banger"), quelle surprise...

I really hope that Uruha gets his main spotlight (as the "second lead writer") in songwriting back. Gazette's songwriting process really demands some "new blood" as far as I see it - or "new brains" if you will.

I would be SO FUCKING HERE for a new album!!! And I'm really curious about the comment of longer songs! I've always wanted longer GazettE songs, maybe a 10 track album with 5-7 minute songs. You guys can snore at that idea all you want, but I like long songs, and while I have hopes for the GazettE to grow and do different things as a band and go new places, they haven't failed to impress me, so I still look forward to whatever new music they've got planned!

I would also like some more composers for the next album, and especially URUHA to get more spotlight. Don't get me wrong, I like RUKI's compositions, but I was a lot more impressed by what other members wrote on BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY (I'm pretty sure EVERY member wrote at least one song for that album).

Also, I would hope for more experiments with songs structure. When they were interviewed before DIVISION's release, there was something said that made me falsely expect to hear something on the "proggy side." Also, when DIVISION was announced as being a two disc release, with only 7 songs per, I have a vague memory of someone making a joke of hoping for "17 minute chug fests" lol.

^Your post reminds me,

I really hope they decide to use new tunings............

I'm getting a bit tired of the usual drop B and C. They've did drop A once, which was hella cool.

^Your post reminds me,

I really hope they decide to use new tunings............

I'm getting a bit tired of the usual drop B and C. They've did drop A once, which was hella cool.

Hint:

They made their "standard tunings" (D tuning/Drop B  ) ~permanent~ since  Ruki's vocals have suffered due to various factors in the past - you could name a few in your mind :) (as it shows in e.g. lives where members incorporate songs with keys of E-minor, B-major - Shunsetsu no Koro, Zetsu's Decade ver....) - I didn't mean to miss Ruki here, but it's clear as day that his octave range is VERY LIMITED (Uruha + Aoi have made many vague remarks on that one, e.g. here)

@Sei:

Yes, each member actually contributed at least ONE song to BD (e.g. Aoi did "In Blossom", Reita did "Karasu", Kai did "Redo"), but at the same time - they demonstrate Ruki's usual habits of "eliminating stuff" (idk what he really meant with that but he always talks about this during each recording process - guess he "compresses" songs way too much?)

And speaking of longer songs, I really hope that they would get their "best known" traits back - as in being not afraid to move on with "epic, long" numbers in the vein of "legendary" tracks like  Chizuru, Dim Scene, Nakigahara, Bath Room, Reila, Taion.../I might be just dreaming in vain so don't take me seriously, rofl.

Bathroom, Chizuru, Taion, Dim Scene... I also wish we could get another career-defining track like this that could be talked about endlessly.

To Dazzling Darkness was a clear attempt at following those songs but it ends up being something forgettable unfortunately. The composition has just been so stark since Toxic, this is the first I'm hearing of Ruki's tendency to eliminate and oversimplify others' works but it's very interesting and makes a lot of sense.

I would be SO FUCKING HERE for a new album!!! And I'm really curious about the comment of longer songs! I've always wanted longer GazettE songs, maybe a 10 track album with 5-7 minute songs. You guys can snore at that idea all you want, but I like long songs, and while I have hopes for the GazettE to grow and do different things as a band and go new places, they haven't failed to impress me, so I still look forward to whatever new music they've got planned!

^this all the way longer songs are nice,but in general im always impressed with what they release too so I'm down for a new album 

Hint:

And speaking of longer songs, I really hope that they would get their "best known" traits back - as in being not afraid to move on with "epic, long" numbers in the vein of "legendary" tracks like  Chizuru, Dim Scene, Nakigahara, Bath Room, Reila, Taion.../I might be just dreaming in vain so don't take me seriously, rofl.

these were actually come of my favorite songs that's why I think it would be nice for them to re-visit longer songs too