Zeus

The new ‘Normal Barbie’ has an average woman’s proportions, and sticker packs with cellulite, freckles, and acne.

lmao.

More seriously, I'm not against a barbie with normal proportions, but those acne buttons wtf is that oO awful. And the cellulite ?? it's gone too far imo. the scars are ridiculous too.

wow as an unrealistically beautiful human i am offended, where have the days gone when everyone had to live up to unrealistic standards of beauty? this way people will just think that they can simply get accepted no matter what they look like. i am triggered and offended.

First of all, it's not Barbie but a fashion doll in similar size to Barbie. Barbie is licensed product of Mattel.

This doll, Lammily was produced only because people donated money for it. More than 3000 dolls were sold, so clearly people want this doll to exist. I was one of those people who donated, bought 3 of them, and can't wait to receive them.

I'm a doll collector, so I'm happy that such doll as Lammily was created. Hopefully there will be more to come -  shorter and taller, slimmer and fatter , bald and hairy dolls, in both genders and all races. I love Barbies, but I want to have possibility to buy dolls with different body sizes too.

This acne, scars and cellulite are just a stickers, sold separatelly. Again, for me, a doll collector who is making photostories its a great it, it's just pity those stickers looks so unrealistic.

I'm all for this creation to go against what some young girls believe to be perfect. *stares at Barbie* Bit biased since I've never been a fan of such dolls hah. Sure the scars and stretch mark choices are a bit.. out there, a rather different yet honest approach. But at least it's being realistic. Now I'm waiting on celebrities, magazines and TV to tell us being natural is the best. Even though we shouldn't have to be told. You get my point.

So I'm waiting for a hairy Ken with a paunch and acne to be released and I'll be really able to say that shit just got real.