LIDL

Lady GaGa

eh, i actually reminded of this classic video:

HzZ_urpj4As

than that awful whaterface clips.

without all the dancers of course.

The set just so, so resemblance!

80s so awesome.

I'll happily admit that Lady Gaga is one of the few mainstream american pop singers that actually has talent, and a lot of it. :)

Well aren't you so indie.

JULY 3rd has been declared as ANNUAL LADY GAGA DAY in Taichung, Taiwan.

TAIPEI--Taichung Mayor Jason Hu announced Thursday that July 3 will be the central Taiwan city's “Lady Gaga Day” to coincide with the American pop idol's first visit to the special municipality.

“We have spent a great deal of time and energy inviting Lady Gaga to visit Taichung and we are very pleased to see the success of our efforts. ... Therefore, we are determined to designate the day as 'Lady Gaga Day,'” said Hu, a veteran diplomat who once served as the country's foreign minister.

The city government will throw a party to welcome Lady Gaga, during which Hu will present her with the keys to the city.

“During the event, Lady Gaga might meet the media and I will represent our city in bestowing upon her the keys to the city,” Hu said.

Later in the day, the singer is expected to launch her latest album at the Taichung Arena, also known as the Taichung City Fulfillment Amphitheater.

As part of the city's efforts to upgrade its international profile, Hu said, Taichung has welcomed several pop superstars from home and abroad, including China, to perform at its landmark amphitheater.

Lady Gaga, sponsored by the Taichung city government and Mercedes-Benz Taiwan, is scheduled to stay in Taiwan from July 1-5 to promote her latest album “Born This Way.”

As Lady Gaga is known for her eccentric fashion sense, Hu said he would not be surprised by whatever outrageous outfits she might wear during her performance at the Taichung Arena.

Fans who have purchased the singer's latest album are entitled to vie for the 4,000 tickets to see their idol at the amphitheater, said Brian Yang, an assistant promotion manager from Universal Music Taiwan, on Wednesday.

He further said that while Lady Gaga will sing some songs from her new album, the event is not a concert, so fans should not expect a full show.

SOURCE

Now excuse me while i move to Taiwan

tumblr_ln2vymoCOI1qg62qa.gif

lol.. but Taichung kind of sucks... hope she at least tours Taipei and plays there too.. Anyhow she is huge there and hope she realizes it and comes and does a proper show!!

To share with the peanut gallery: My new favorite Gaga performance??

8STyVD2DJvc

lol.. but Taichung kind of sucks... hope she at least tours Taipei and plays there too.. Anyhow she is huge there and hope she realizes it and comes and does a proper show!!

To share with the peanut gallery: My new favorite Gaga performance??

8STyVD2DJvc

mine too!!! i watch this one all the time.

can't believe she had the nerve to jack Queen Bette's wheelchair mermaid bit, then claim to be a big fan of hers but not know she did it.

can't believe she had the nerve to jack Queen Bette's wheelchair mermaid bit, then claim to be a big fan of hers but not know she did it.

I have to agree. Gaga sucks for this.

I'm pretty sure she did not know about Bette's mermaid skit. Even I knew about it and we're, like, the same age. Dumb broad.

i think some people just got to serious over it.

Or missunderstood cos words can be so misleading without tone of voice.

i mean really,

get a chill pill.

Who knew if Bette just did some crude humour over Gaga?

That is actually funny. Bette is a comedian in the end.

And as someone as big as her,

i believe she wouldn't be bitchy like some shitty new comer who still aim for credits by

valuable critics. She would just reach to her junior whoever they are.

Bette can do better than that really.

Well, it's already been sourced that Bette wasn't being serious and that the two are on "good terms" but still the thought of Gaga not knowing one of the better gay icons still irritates me.

i think some people just got to serious over it.

Or missunderstood cos words can be so misleading without tone of voice.

i mean really,

get a chill pill.

Who knew if Bette just did some crude humour over Gaga?

That is actually funny. Bette is a comedian in the end.

And as someone as big as her,

i believe she wouldn't be bitchy like some shitty new comer who still aim for credits by

valuable critics. She would just reach to her junior whoever they are.

Bette can do better than that really.

1. Barely coherent.

2. Uh, she had the nerve to claim to be a "big fan" of Bette's, but had never seen the routine? Bitch please, people who barely know of Bette know about the routine. Another of her lies.

Sign in to follow this