Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Lady GaGa

Unfortunately, I've had the displeasure of seeing the album cover for "born this way" on a music blog I visit. Atrocious

actroid's link doesn't work

Oh well, I shall wait for the record and judge these overrated tracks later...but I must say that Judas is overrated.

basic this way, you're all gr0ss and tacky, blah blah blah, etc xoxo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSVbBceiifwo5lzkWTdmSQviNFk048eZU_LBKgmbGwzGLirEsV&t=1

hahahahaha. Not gonna lie, did give the album a couple of spin throughs with the scrobbler off. It's pretty tragic though, Schiesse is kinda catchy- in a lowbudge german underground 1993 dancehouse way- likewise for Marry the Night, but the rest is just a clusterfuck of mediocrity and pandering. Govt hooker is especially terrible, same goes for you and I, highway, electric chapel and heavy metal.

Judas, marry the night, schiesse and bloody mary are the only ok tracks - there's nothing that stands out as particularly unique or good though. It really sounds like a washed up early madonna album brought back to life in 2011, it's an incredible shame that this will be the de-facto gay anthem album of the year.

Bionic > Femme Fatale >>> any real housewife song >>> this piece of trash.

Britney wins for female artist of the year.

i always knew you didn't suck xoxo

also the mons†er honesty box thing to report uploads is so fucking ridiculous, this whole momma mons†er cult thing is brilliant - little mons†ers are complete morons.

haven't hear it, but you guys makes me think i will really enjoy the album.

90s europop/eurodance is always be my cup of tea. :)

can't wait for Monday.

I love Gaga but I feel her whole "culture" is fake. She started off wanting to be a famous pop star, became more then that, and is now pretty greedy. She uses her fans, excuse me, Monsters, to do her dirty work.

It's a shame.

At least Brit isn't as conceited.

Still didn't listen to the whole album yet (the link got deleted / it isn't being sold yet / youtube deleted most of the videos / etc), but from what I did hear I loved Government Hooker and Schiebe. On the Edge and Hair were p. lame.

Also, what dirty work are you talking about?

I love Gaga but I feel her whole "culture" is fake. She started off wanting to be a famous pop star, became more then that, and is now pretty greedy. She uses her fans, excuse me, Monsters, to do her dirty work.

It's a shame.

It's hard to be conceited when you're a drugged-up shell of a human being. HTH.

Favourite tracks: Scheisse, Marry the Night, Judas, Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel, maybe Americano.

Goverment Hooker is kind of experimental, so I ain't gonna rate it.

Worst track: Hair &/or Highway Unicorn.

Sadly, when I thought of 'Album of the year', I thought she meant a lot of new experimental sounds that were meant to introduce this new generation to different genres of music along with electronica, but after a few spins, as many have said, it ended up being a a mash-up between 80's pop + electronic efects + potent voice + piano efects. It's still ~original~, taking in consideration this auto-tune saturated pop industry we live in, but still, taking her in consideration as the character herself claims to be, and the things she has said, make me actually dissapointed about the whole panorama of this album.

Must insist, it's still better than a lot of crap released in the pop industry nowadays.

Edit: Where can I download sp. ed. tracks? Want to give those a try.

yea, furik, what are you talking about?

What dirty work? What culture?

How you see stardom? @__@

edit:

OMG OMG OMG

some stores already got their CDs in!

tumblrllf1dsa0iw1qb8ajb.jpg

and working day is much more bearable with this xD

oh btw, apparently,

Gaga has called one radio station and says that it's O.K to hear the leak.

None of the order were cancelled since the leak she said after getting a call from her label.

though i am not going to, i wanna respect myself, my efforts to wait and being patient

since September 12th last year xD

And another news are,

Lady Gaga has replaced Oprah Winfrey as

the Forbes's #1 most powerful and richest woman in the world with $90 million in earnings.

fyi Oprah has been holding the #1 position in 4 consecutive years.

Also, i haven't play farmville today.

But i heard some that already heard Fashion Of His Love,

they said it is one of her old unreleased song, "Then You'd Love Me" in new mastering.

lastly, but surely not least, The Edge Of Glory video is on filming process!

^ so the next stan war is gonna be deluded little monsters v. midwestern housewives? My money's on the housewives.

^ LOL. Well, with frypans and rolling pins on their hands, surely housewives will win.

O.K, already heard Fashion of His Love.

And need to confirmed that it is NOT a remake of her older song.

And it sounded so gloriously early 90s pop.

So juicy, so nostalgic!

At some verses, it reminded me with a part of Born This Way, though.

But only less than 3 lines and not more, so not much of a problem.

Oh! I became more believing that this album will be so me! Hope it's true!

I listened to the extra tracks. Black Jesus † Amen Fashion is really groovy, the other two are kinda average/forgettable.

album was a disappointment but has some highlights:

-marry the night

-born this way

-government hooker

-judas

-hair

-scheisse (<3)

-the edge of glory

track i absolutely HATE:

-americano (god i wanna rip her throat out when she sings "americano")

It's a shame.

Amen.

I mean, I don't hate Britney, her album was passable as music, but in the long run to compare Britney and Gaga is assinine. Britney has just about never written any of her own music in any fashion and her actual true singing ability is incredibly questionable.

Gaga may have used a lot of effects on the album, but at least she sang at the core of it.

Not to mention, I don't think she's being greedy or having her fans do her dirty work. Did you know she just donated a million dollars to the Robin Hood Foundation for basically no reason? Not to mention, the entire proceeds of the Special Edition are going to AIDS research.

As far as the music goes, it's incredible. The 80's-ness of it is only making me love it more. 80's music had a way more epic vibe to it, like the compositions were around 100% better than anything Dr. Luke or Max Martin are capable of today.

It's a shame.

wow rude

the only song written by britney on her own

kBtBfGxNqpY

better than anything gags has or will ever do

rather have the queen of pop to be a prozac popping shell than a failed singer-songwriter who found a good producer and a cult of misfit losers tbqh

Let me pick out all the wrong things you just said, followed my things I can agree with:

A) Britney Spears is NOT the Queen of Pop, but neither is Lady Gaga. Madonna has been the Queen as long as I can remember and Britney has been the Princess as long as I can remember. As ridiculous as it sounds that this is something I'm picking on, it's still a valid truth that you got wrong.

B) Feeling that Someday (I Will Understand) is better than anything Gaga has ever done or ever will do is a matter of opinion. I'm just here to tell you your opinion is wrong.

C) Lady Gaga is not a failed singer songwriter. That's not coming from a place of "I'm a huge fan, so I'm going to shove my opinion down your throat" it's coming from a place of fact. Lady Gaga currently has 4 songs on the iTunes top 20 and 8 singles overall placing in the top 5. She is currently on top of the Forbes list of most powerful celebrities, topping Oprah. Britney Spears is nowhere memorable on that list, not to mention on the worldwide charts: The Fame Monster is still beating out Femme Fatale and TFM has been out for a year and a half. These are not my opinions, these are facts.

Now, for what I agree with:

A) Yes, Gaga has good producers. Better than Britney Spears and Katy Perry (whom I both love) who have producers who recycle the same songs over and over again. No blame to Brit and Katy though, it isn't there fault.

B) Yes, Gaga has a cult of misfit followers, but I think the misfits of the world need some form of leader and/or role model to look up to. Katy and Britney and Christina are the kind of people that in high school a majority of Gaga fans would've hated. So, I'm glad Gaga has a "cult of misfit followers" there's not shame in that.

not to mention on the worldwide charts: The Fame Monster is still beating out Femme Fatale

Source(s), please?

It's proving incredibly difficulto to find right now, I'm still looking and I'll post it when I find it, but wither @HausofNicole or @OrderAMcGaga on Twitter tweeted a screencap of the worldwide iTunes chart placing Femme Fatale at... 29 I think and TFM at 27, numbers may be slightly off but that is true.

EDIT: Just checked the charts from today and Femme Fatale is higher than both The Fame and The Fame Monster. This is good for Britney, however it doesn't excuse the fact that The Fame is still on the Top 100 3 years after it's release and The Fame Monster is a year and a half after it's release, while Britney has fallen to 35 two months after it's release... (J.Lo? Don't even get me started lol, I love the album but it's 65 after being out for 17 days.)

Sign in to follow this