paradoxal

The Official 『BANG ME』Support Group

Wouldn't it be awesome if they uploaded the full PV exactly at 12am? (Which I think is in 2 hours over there)

Someone send me a BANG ME poster please. I'll pay for everything :'(

Someone send me a BANG ME poster please. I'll pay for everything :'(

I can't help with posters (they don't have it as bonus items so it's not that easy for anyone to get their hands on it just yet....)

but I do have one bang me flyer up for sale ($1/flyer but it's not worth the packaging & trip to the post office for me to sell just one flyer so if people are buying flyers they have to buy at least three...)

the preview on iTunes is 2 seconds longer than that on their OHP and those 2 seconds are whats keeping me sane right now.  You get to hear a TINY BIT more of the song and im crying thank you itunes

IT'S HERE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

I'M CRYING OMG I'M SO IN LOVE WITH EVERYTHING, THE WHOLE SONG, THE VERSE, THE CHORUS, KOU'S VOICE I CAN'T HEEEELP !!!

I'M GONNA PUT DAT SHIT ON REPEAT I SWEAR

edit n°2 : I can't believe how this song is so so so soooo awesome. Seriously. It's a hit once again ! I'm particularly impressed by the intro.

Am I the only one who's laughing at the random English words? XD And what the hell Kou is saying in the beginning? All I hear is SNIPER XD

I hear 'Now we know the excuse..sniper...it's just as words. It's just a word (or world ?) that just (only?) begun...to be good. tonight I bring down' ? 

dafuq is that

EITHER WAY IT SOUNDS HOT SO

I still listen to bang me everyday, and then when we get the full pv we need to talk all about it here

o.o i though the pv was out already?