paradoxal

The Official 『BANG ME』Support Group

o.o i though the pv was out already?

Well nostalgia uploaded it yesterday lol.  I mean me personally seeing it haha, I've been waiting for my copy but I don't need to anymore!

so I chose the fastest shipping (1-3 days) and I still haven't received mine yet and its been out for almost a week now. :(

Oh, that's suck Mihi :/ Hope you'll take pictures of the booklet (if there's one lmao).

do whatever you want! :3

Lol took me awhile cause the time frame you gave me did not have Eiki in it, but my drunken mind as prevailed! 

So I give you regular: 

L0Gpphg.gif

Then special:

xP2NZ3t.gif

Or if both suck let me know and I'll redo em.

p.s omfg. unnf. xD

Lol took me awhile cause the time frame you gave me did not have Eiki in it, but my drunken mind as prevailed! 

So I give you regular: 

L0Gpphg.gif

Then special:

xP2NZ3t.gif

Or if both suck let me know and I'll redo em.

p.s omfg. unnf. xD

WOW they look so cool!!! :3 :3 :3 Thank you so much!!

Yeah I forgot to mention I took the timeframe from nostalgia's PV upload :D I was too lazy to upload your rip because I'll rip my copy anyways when I get it.

WOW they look so cool!!! :3 :3 :3 Thank you so much!!

Yeah I forgot to mention I took the timeframe from nostalgia's PV upload :D I was too lazy to upload your rip because I'll rip my copy anyways when I get it.

They aren't anything special ^^; but glad you like them.  You are welcome <3 

Yeah I was using the rip from the DVD then I was like wait...used nostalgia's and I got it lol.  

the problem is that i actually really like this and i'm not sure exactly why

THREAD SHOULD BE MOVED FROM TOASTED WAFFLES AND CREATED INTO A BRAND NEW SEPARATE CATEGORY IMO

also should have a yellow name and a perma announcement on the top page so we can use the hyperlink to access the thread at any times. i can see the thread becoming a place to go when experiencing panic & anxiety attacks. this is a safe thread. for as long as you like bang me you're welcome. everybody cherish the beauty.