Trombe

Femme Fatale new album "ARCANA" release & Dr.Chargeeeeee will depart

i think it's ratchet, unless it's all new songs.

That's about what I was expecting to happen. I'm not even that excited about this album to begin with, I really hope it's done better than their previous releases. I want to love them, but it all feels half-assed to me.

So I'm hoping this album is whole-assed.

Important message from Femme Fatale

<Important message>

I am rooting for Femme Fatale always, Thank you very much.

It will be sudden, but it was decided that drummer Chargeeeeee... of Femme Fatale wants to leave in full this month.

He will leave after the two-man with Lycaon, held at 2014/10/21.

Read more here, along with Charge's comment.

*translation may be a bit off

I'm not very sad about this, he just doesn't look good enough to be in the same band as the glamorous decadent queen Kaya

huh? he was one of the better looking ones. anyway there goes the fan service that's worth watching

Femme Fatale Dr.Chargeeeeee will depart after their live at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2014/10/21

for 22 songs to be included in their new album "ARCANA", there are 16 songs+6 instrumental

1. WTF D:

2. YAY FOR THE NEW ALBUM :D

^ He's also the official drummer of Közi's band ZIZ (who are recording a new album and I guess will have more gigs accordingly?), plus doing support for a miriald other projects.

Marty Friedman's project, anyone? It's his best chance at success obviously so I hope for him he can get that going.

He's great but his drumming is way too fast and overdone for Femme Fatale and Kaya's elegance and aestethic. I don't mind him leaving this band actually, Freya sounded like it was recorded on a kitchen counter with pots and pans.

What makes me angry is his lack of foresight - why join a band as an official member, a serious band - if you know you can't commit due to your other projects? Why not just take a support role? Kaya and the rest are committed to Femme Fatale. Tana makes it work even as he performs with Gekijou Tenor. Kaya has his solo shows and Schwarz Stein activities. Iori wanted to quit as a performer after cocklobin but decided to give it another shot. All of what I've seen on the western fandom might make one think that this is just a side-project, but it's not. Iori, Kaya, Tana, and Toshi are all treating this as something real.

He shouldn't have been part of the band to begin with. Fuck him. I liked his drumming, but this reflects so poorly on his character.

I'm pissed that this had to happen to Femme Fatale so early in their career. Right before their first album. What an asshole. It's so apparent that he had to bow out once the band became something that he'd have to actually commit to, and I am like two beers away from telling him off on Twitter. 

Did Kaya himself say he is leaving because he is too ugly ? I doubt it. I never expected him to stay since I know Chargeeeeee is a music whore and he sticks with many projects. In fact I tought Femme Fatale would be one of those session bands that only release 1 CD, but the fact that you guys are more worried about him looking good or not instead of their music is what disgusts me about VK fans.

Did Kaya himself say he is leaving because he is too ugly ? I doubt it. I never expected him to stay since I know Chargeeeeee is a music whore and he sticks with many projects. In fact I tought Femme Fatale would be one of those session bands that only release 1 CD, but the fact that you guys are more worried about him looking good or not instead of their music is what disgusts me about VK fans.

THANK YOU.

But really, I (google) translated Charge's comment, and he had said that certain other band events had interfered with Femme Fatale's schedule. I guess he was too overwhelmed...if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me, I'm not good at Japanese.