Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

THE SOUND BEE HD new mini album "DAWN OF THE DEAD~屍の夜明け(shikabane no yoake)~" release

THE SOUND BEE HD new mini album "DAWN OF THE DEAD~屍の夜明け(shikabane no yoake)~" will be released at 2015/01/14 (2,500yen, limited 1000), which will include CD+DVD (including "DAWN OF THE DEAD" PV) and will be sold in advance at their one-man live "Chronicle of Death" at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2014/11/29

[CD track list]
01.death gate(SE)
02.CALLING
03.DAWN OF THE DEAD
04.reign of death
05.bloody requiem
06.DARKNESS WORLD

Does Yuu always look this awkward? Most of the comment is about him and it's like he can't stand to look directly at the camera.

The new song sounds good, though.

I don't know I never watched a video with him. But I guess he thinks he is ugly so shy for the camera XD

But Kiwamu really should start to subtitle his videos.  Or doesn't he really care for oversea fans anymore?

lol Senedjem

Of course we remember, but there are good ballad sound bee songs. only very rare now.

Just totally different as Media Youth

But makes me more wonder why the fuck is he so unpopular now? He lived in full of glory. its all gone now. XD

Still a pity that he makes such different style of music now.

their live-distributed single "IN THE END" will be released at THE SOUND BEE HD & THE DEAD POP STARS 2-man live "蜂と星(hachi to hoshi)" at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2015/02/11

their live-distributed single "spiral" will be released at their presents live "暗黒ノ祭典(ankoku no saiten)" at Shinsaibashi club ALIVE at 2015/03/06

their live-distributed single "REBORN" will be released at their presents live "暗黒ノ祭典(ankoku no saiten)" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2015/05/29

their another live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their presents live "暗黒ノ祭典(ankoku no saiten)" at Shinsaibashi club ALIVE at 2015/06/19

Sign in to follow this