CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

Just think of something on the spot it's not a job interview

You don't even HAVE to play anything but I guess that's not in the line of thought of most folks here because when someone leaves they always do right after their own choice of song and it's not even coincidence or funny anymore it's just the egoistic nature of the human being maybe but does that never bother the person like don't you have a sense of guilt when you are that self absorbed that you must play your song and then leave the room I don't know man that just seems very whatever anyway but I'm glad that the cute theme has been wiped off of the table because I expected nothing less than your false sense of japanesed kawainess that has already poisoned the minds of a lot of you and there would only be sugarysweetj-lolitas who wished they were in a manga or anime or some shit and genuine cute would not have had a chance against the fake and forced hello kitty culture

:old-pervert-59:

cute theme next week

tumblr_mwdhtcWAub1sml7s7o1_400.gif

You don't even HAVE to play anything but I guess that's not in the line of thought of most folks here because when someone leaves they always do right after their own choice of song and it's not even coincidence or funny anymore it's just the egoistic nature of the human being maybe but does that never bother the person like don't you have a sense of guilt when you are that self absorbed that you must play your song and then leave the room I don't know man that just seems very whatever anyway but I'm glad that the cute theme has been wiped off of the table because I expected nothing less than your false sense of japanesed kawainess that has already poisoned the minds of a lot of you and there would only be sugarysweetj-lolitas who wished they were in a manga or anime or some shit and genuine cute would not have had a chance against the fake and forced hello kitty culture

I'm really sick of your constant judgement of other people. You are so rude, please get over yourself.

:old-pervert-59:

tumblr_inline_nqkulg4EQF1s2vqua_500.gif

SEXY THEME NEXT *gets carried out the room* 

Sexy theme sounds fun. We'll put that in the list for next time! I mean, we already did an impromptu "sex voice" theme at one point, iirc.

Anybody up for the idea of movie/series sessions on Saturdays or so? 

Sound like a good idea.

But how are we going to find what series/movies to watch ?

Also, if we are going to do this every week, i suggest that we get a thread for this, and i also think we might have to find an other tool then plug dj to watch the movies/series, as it can be difficult to find them all on youtube.

Seems like there was no push for a theme this week. 

And I won't be able to make it today. It's my father's birthday and we're doing a family dinner so have fun everyone. ^_^

Sound like a good idea.

But how are we going to find what series/movies to watch ?

Also, if we are going to do this every week, i suggest that we get a thread for this, and i also think we might have to find an other tool then plug dj to watch the movies/series, as it can be difficult to find them all on youtube.

I was thinking of doing different categories each night if doing this weekly isn't too much. There'd be categories from live action to animes to British/American sitcomes and such. I haven't given this too much thought, but I'd assume that'd be for the best. Could also fit in various 'DJs' who want to play their own selection of a series episode for the night. Finding them won't be a problem depending on if the movie/episode is fully uploaded on YouTube. If not, then there is an alternative website I use which allows videos from YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion. If we use another site, I'm more than happy to create another thread, but that's if there's more interested in these film/series nights.

Happy birthday to your dad, @doombox! Thank goodness it's just a free for all today then. Catch you next time, be safe!

Is there gonna be any pluggin' tonight at the usual time? If yes, will there be a theme? (prolly not, I guess... would be cool to have one again tho XD)

I will go to plug in half hour. I prefer no theme Jig :D

Is there gonna be any pluggin' tonight at the usual time? If yes, will there be a theme? (prolly not, I guess... would be cool to have one again tho XD)

If you want a theme, you should suggest one!