CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

Since came up with this theme and won't be able to attend, I suggest postponing it out of fairness.

^ I was AFK during the last Sunday, but did you manage to get in on time? I only know what time it is in EU officially when it's a Sunday, which is 8.00pm. Hope that helps in some way. Apologies for only seeing your question now.

To everyone, here's something to take notice of. @CAT5 has updated the rules regarding Plug so please read when you have the time. They were discussed by both of us. The rules can be located at the top left when clicking the room name.

If anyone wants to discuss about them, then feel free to do so here. 

Would anyone be interested in going for Shibuya-kei/Bossa nova/Lounge-theme at some point?

Also, are we going for Extreme Metal this weekend? (Has Rocketeer recovered yet?)

That sounds awesome! Nice theme idea, @Amoz. will add that to the list, defo.

About the upcoming theme, that'll be on IF can make it. If she doesn't get back to us on here before Sunday, me or another friend can alert her. I just hope she's recovering.

Okay updating the list~!! We can announce the theme on saturday, that should give us enough time to hear from everyone.

Upcoming theme:
...to be announced.

Completed themes:
Winter/Christmas
Male & Female Vocalists 
Female Vocalists
Soundtrack music
Alphabetical
Chill
Cover songs
Live Music
Comedy
Visual Kei only
Kpop only
Hip Hop/Rap

Themes still under consideration:
80s music
90s music
Female Vocalist p.2
Dedications
International / Non-Japanese only
"Ugly" voices
Soundtrack music p.2
Remixes
Hard rock / Metal 
Experimental / Avant Garde
Shoegaze / Post-Rock
Extreme Metal
Bossa Nova / Lounge music
Youtube Covers

Hoping for the extreme metal theme next sunday. I don't want to miss that and I can't be there the weekend afterwards due to work.

How about allowing 7+ minutes songs for tonight? Most expressive works in metal often surpass this time-frame and I wonder if it would be okay. At least, a lot of my favourite bands have a regimen that fits long works rather than shorter tracks. 

I've been in the room when people have played 15-20 minute long songs. As long as you warn people before you go that your song will be long then it's no problem. I wouldn't do a theme of 7+ minute songs though because then it takes a while for everyone to go.

I also would advise simply asking the room before your turn, most people don't mind if it's here and there, as long as it's not every song. 7 minutes is already pretty long and I feel there are many songs to choose from that would fit under the cap. 

Also sounds like we're all set for Extreme Metal for the theme today y/y?

I also would advise simply asking the room before your turn, most people don't mind if it's here and there, as long as it's not every song. 7 minutes is already pretty long and I feel there are many songs to choose from that would fit under the cap. 

Also sounds like we're all set for Extreme Metal for the theme today y/y?

Yep! Oh it's on~ : 3 Even though I only have a few plays myself, this'll be entertaining and different. Many thanks to the metal thread we have here lol. x'D

Is anyone else having trouble importing playlists from Youtube? I use the entire code from my profile (UCD7aCTc48KP0q4vsEZiBoyw) and it instantly says "Username not found" without even as much as looking for it. 

For anyone unsure of what Extreme metal entails here's a wiki quote!

The term usually refers to a more abrasive, harsher, underground, non-commercialized style or sound associated with the thrash metal, black metal, death metal and doom metal genres. Speed metal is also sometimes included under the term.

I'd also say math metal, progressive metal, "djent", and metalcore are acceptable as well! Come join us!