CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

i got banned lol

i think cause my computer couldnt handle it

What the? That's... strange. Plug isn't exactly intensive with regards to system specs, it's basically just watching Youtube videos. Did it perma-ban you or just temporarily?

i got banned lol

i think cause my computer couldnt handle it

You weren't banned, try again. At least, you shouldn't have been banned. Your computer probably didn't work well with it. There's quite a few peeps in there, but it works for my ancient PC, aha.

temporarily. though it was acting all funky. it couldnt load anything, so i waited but then it switched to a screen saying im banned.

temporarily. though it was acting all funky. it couldnt load anything, so i waited but then it switched to a screen saying im banned.

I have seen warnings before saying something along the lines of "You are sending too many requests to the server. If this continues then you will be banned". Perhaps you experienced a similar issue. I'd suggest trying again when your ban expires (which will hopefully be soon).

I have seen warnings before saying something along the lines of "You are sending too many requests to the server. If this continues then you will be banned". Perhaps you experienced a similar issue. I'd suggest trying again when your ban expires (which will hopefully be soon).

yeah i tried it again and thats exactly what it said.

i just exited before it banned me again.

i have no idea what to do.

I always work long days on Sunday, so unfortunately I don't think I'll ever make it unless the stars align or something.

So in the plug chat it has come up that many visual kei bands (from the 90's mainly) shot their PVs outside of Japan. In Italy, USA, Greece, etc. It might be difficult to fill an entire evening with this theme (but the regular dj's have already listed plenty of names, so I'm not sure!) it's a nice theme to do one day until we eventually run out of PVs.

Also, the "visual kei" part may be taken loosely to make things a little easier.

Proposing this theme for the one after hiphop.

I was just about to ask if we were still doing hip-hop. We definitely have to consider this theme again in the future!

See everyone in a few hours. ^_^

^ Hell yeah! At what time were you thinking buddy? I have to go to bed early until tomorrow so I might not have long there. ;-;

Also, I wanted to bump some suggestions already mentioned by our one and only @chewi:

Experimental and shoegaze. Totally on board for both of these. There was another one but my mind's gone blank after trying to remember two out of the three. ^^;;

Could we also discuss what everyone would want this Sunday please? If I remember correctly, did we have a free-for-all last time? I'm begging for a themed session either way... pretty peas? ;w;