Trombe

BORN new maxi single "Son Of A Bitch" release

sounds llke screw with dry vocals < screw

You could save time on writing "Screw with dry vocals" and just say "Screw" loll. I actually felt very Screw-ed by the breakdown though, boring electronic sound IMO...

Would you say you overall prefer Byou to Ryouga then ? (Jw)

Awesome tune. First time I listened I was like oh no another one of these electro breaks, but the guitar solo saved it.

Then after a few more listens the break grew on me. It is one of the better done and more integrated ones, IMO.

Can't wait until I get the whole single.

You could save time on writing "Screw with dry vocals" and just say "Screw" loll. I actually felt very Screw-ed by the breakdown though, boring electronic sound IMO...

Would you say you overall prefer Byou to Ryouga then ? (Jw)

byo is is fine and adds/goes to/with the song (not including calavade bsides). ryo aint doing shit. so yeah B > R.

I like the song so far. Its very promising at least for them...I like the look but Ryoga's flexing is weird. lol. B-sides are doing good. I prefer Ryoga over Byou though. At least he tries to go flex his voice every now and then. I feel like Byou's range is small and limited.

^ I bet some people will yell "blackface!" when seeing this. To me it looks as if he was a chimney sweeper.