Sign in to follow this  
togz

Maybe not so much of a goodbye

I know I just recently became active here... and it has been really great so far....

However, recently a lot of things have been going on in my life, and for personal reasons i won't be able to be here for a while. 
I could be gone anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months.

Thank you everyone and I hope i can come back in a much better state of mind.

I may still lurk from time to time, just because i'm curious about all of you. creeper game is real.

Until then. Will miss you.

creeper game is real.

you hip!

Nuuuuuuu. I became active because of you, and now you've left me. *sigh* 

I'm still lurking ocassionally. Just really busy with life. so until everything settles, I won't be in chat or posting much. T_________T I'm not going away forever.

As some of you may have noticed I've been posting here and there. Can't say I'm super back for sure. I have just been so busy.

Not that anyone would probably care too much, but I started a new job with a two hour commute to and from work. I'm physically and mentally exhausted from the drive. Working 8 hours and driving up to 4 hours a day doesn't really leave much time for yourself other than eating, maybe a movie or laundry, shower and sleep. 

My free times are really on my weekends, which i'm privileged enough to have Saturday and Sunday off now. Considering that soon my siblings will start school and they already don't live with me, I have been using those weekends to really spend time with family and relax. I'm hoping that once I relocate closer to my new job that I will have more time for myself to interact with this forum again. 

I really do miss the chat, and late night plug sessions, but unfortunately when I get home I just want to sleep by then or play a quick hour of FFXIV >___> which if any of you play that please let me know what server you're on if it's an NA server. I'm specifically on Lamia (NA)

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and see how everyone had been doing. I miss you all and I really hope to be back sooner rather than later. ;;

Sign in to follow this