Sign in to follow this  
anieresus

凛 -the end of corruption world-

So practically I should give the Dejavu ~Sanctuary of revival~ album a try then

Yes, Dejavu is probably the most succinct release. Then, if you like that, you can basically download their two REQUIEM albums and delete everything else, since those collect almost their entire discography.

I was expecting something different from this band. I used to like Kisaki, but after I saw the lyrics of Flowers bloom I prefer not to listen to them.

I mean, after the mega-earthquake the shook Japan this year I was expecting more soul lifting bands. When things like an earthquake happen you kind of rethink many things. I'm from Chile and as you know we had a big earthquake last year.

I just want to listen to bands with the talnet that Kisaki has, but different more soothing lyrics.

I was expecting something different from this band. I used to like Kisaki, but after I saw the lyrics of Flowers bloom I prefer not to listen to them.

I mean, after the mega-earthquake the shook Japan this year I was expecting more soul lifting bands. When things like an earthquake happen you kind of rethink many things. I'm from Chile and as you know we had a big earthquake last year.

I just want to listen to bands with the talnet that Kisaki has, but different more soothing lyrics.

the band recorded the single around 2010 December and announced the "Flowers Bloom" release in 2011 January.

the PV made in 2011 February. and the earthquake came in the middle of 2011 March. what should they have done? cancel the release or what? yeah the lyrics is kinda boring.

but look, they released an omnibus album "UNITED LINK FOR JAPAN" and all money donated for the earthquake victims through the Red Cross. maybe the Feeling Universe song and lyrics will be better for you.

I can't wait to see how Sui and Misery and Yoichi contribute to the band of Lin. the end of the corruption. Kisaki probably picked them because of some reason. 

I can't wait to see how Sui and Misery and Yoichi contribute to the band of Lin. the end of the corruption. Kisaki probably picked them because of some reason. 

1. It's Yushi, not "Yoichi"
  2. The band's name is Lin -the end of corruption world-.

And like Rocketeer said, they've already done a lot of shit together; after all, they've been together since March. Sooo...it's been a while.

Plus, keep watch of their new mini-album coming on Christmas ;)

The band just finalized their first anniversary of their second period by celebrating the event with a —according to sources— bombastic live. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to have been made an announcement of a following release, but this seemed hardly necessary during their explosive performance. 

Gj2W63Q.png

One of Kisaki's favoured ESP-modelled basses, formerly used in his period on Syndrome, has finally seen its darkest of days after a relentless trashing.

The band just finalized their first anniversary of their second period by celebrating the event with a —according to sources— bombastic live. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to have been made an announcement of a following release, but this seemed hardly necessary during their explosive performance. 

Gj2W63Q.png

One of Kisaki's favoured ESP-modelled basses, formerly used in his period on Syndrome, has finally seen its darkest of days after a relentless trashing.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!! T___T I loved his red bass .. he used it in special cases! 

guys, I'm a little anxious.. :(

LIN wrote this message on their official Twitter profile .. that is the announcement of the dissolution!? T__T 

1960270_10204459006810735_1187032704_n.j

KISAKI also wrote on his twitter profile, a phrase very bizarre! ..

11420013_10204459015370949_532225457_n.j

what do you think? :(

Sign in to follow this