Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

The♡Valentine. new mini album "ばんぎゃる大作戦!!!(band-gal daisakusen!!!)" release

Why did I even listen to that preview. You can even hear him suppressing his actual voice. ex-TRUST dudes must be intentionally making sure their vocalists just cannot sing. Poor Yuuka. RIP vocals

Am I the only one who actually likes this band ? They're just some generic pseudo-cute band, but I kinda like it. I don't get it when you guys say the vocals suck when I bet most of you listen to more annoying shit, like PaRADEiS.

Am I the only one who actually likes this band ? They're just some generic pseudo-cute band, but I kinda like it. I don't get it when you guys say the vocals suck when I bet most of you listen to more annoying shit, like PaRADEiS.

i agree except  if you listen to pathos logos you would know mashiro can freaking sing, i think in his old band and beginning to idk mid paradeis he wasn't so good. also he has an epic creepy singing voice (Senjo No Requiem) + sick screams (PINNOCHIO to Sunadokei)

limited edition (2,700yen) will include CD+DVD (including "T♥Valen Happy Festa♥" PV), and regular edition (2,500yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.SE
02.T♥Valen Happy Festa♥
03.「Trip」 or 『Trip』
04.星屑Days(hoshikuzu Days) (included in regular edition)
05.-Lylic-
06.請い患い(koiwazurai)
07.PEACE

I'm actually ok with the vocals.. they aren't easy on the ears by any means, yeah, but isn't that the case with most vk vocals? lol.

Anyway this version of Yuuka reminds me a lil of early An Cafe...

Sign in to follow this